Diaper Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

mramar

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After a long week at work, you return home Friday night and are enjoying a nice dinner with your significant other. Your significant other tells you that he/she wants to do something special for you on Saturday night since you have been working so hard. Your significant other informs you that he/she recently found out about your desire to wear diapers and wants to spend all of Saturday night making a fantasy of yours come true. Your significant other informs you that nothing is off limits and the only rules are that you must be completely submissive and you will be diapered during most of the night.

Describe your fantasy as you would to your significant other and what prop(s) would you included?

Last edited:
My fantasy would start of with a long talk with my wife, and correct her that my being abdl is not a fetish. It isn't sexual for me, so I'd rather not bring it into the bedroom. However, I'd like to be able to openly wear a diaper and teeshirt around the house.

Oh wait, no need. I've already got that.

mm... a fantasy that could be real... something like i could have the house for me for an entire week, alone, and can invite a friend, a friend that i could be in diapers with them, go outside in diapers with him, alone, a day were is cold outside, or doing that with some friends, but making a game that one of all have to treat all the others like babies. i said friends because i don't really see somebody really close to me making this to me.

Well, personally I'm fine with just wearing some diapers, putting on some pajamas and cartoons and having a good time. It's more of a comfort thing and I'd rather them not do anything they're uncomfortable with. That's really just my thoughts, and like Slomo points out, being abdl isn't necessarily a fetish, at least not for everyone. For example, I try and think of it as something normal in my life, just something I like to do and that makes me happy.
Instead of a fantasy, I will say that a perfect evening would be me just hanging out with my boyfreind, both padded with footie pajamas watching anime or some sort of cartoon. Maybe have sippy cups while I cook dinner and chill. Get a couple of pacifiers and plushies and sleep together in peace. It's simple, sure, but it would be the most enjoyable to me, and hopefully, my partner too as he does enjoy wearing diapers as well.

I would ask for a night of cuddles, bottle or breast feeding, watching my favorite little shows, some diaper changes and just some quality time with my s/o playing around

Hmm. I can think of some pretty specific scenarios. I think what I'd want is for my girlfriend to just suddenly start treating me like I was about 2 or 3 years old and just barely maybe ready to potty train but not quite. Start by checking on me and notice I didn't have a diaper on and fix that, and then have me drink a lot, and start checking if I had to go or not somewhat frequently. I'd maybe make it once or twice, but quickly start having accidents and have them start giving up on potty training until they decided I just wasn't ready and ended up back in diapers entirely. It feels like a fun scenario, and I'd like getting all that attention for a special night.

If they were my significant other they'd already know about my ab/dl desires, and be accepting of them and willing to play along, before we entered the relationship.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
If they were my significant other they'd already know about my ab/dl desires, and be accepting of them and willing to play along, before we entered the relationship.

I think for the purposes of this thread, you could just modify the OP's question a bit. They already know, but you sit down to dinner and they're like "well, we've got a free Saturday night to do whatever you want. What do you want to do?"

Start the day in diapers and play clothes. Watch TV, play games (inside and out), lunch and snacks - some with and some without my SO. Then dinner, bath, PJ's and maybe a movie or reading a bedtime story. Then bedtime.

Slomo said:
My fantasy would start of with a long talk with my wife, and correct her that my being abdl is not a fetish.

Even your fantasies involve badgering people over this?

Tungsten said:
Even your fantasies involve badgering people over this?

Never badgering. But correcting a severe misconception about me, absolutely.

First, I'll ask why wait until Saturday night, let's start after dinner. We would then cleanup the kitchen together. Then we have a bath, prefer bubble bath, her choice if she wants to join me in the tub. Next be dried off and diapered and put into my footie pjs. We can then snuggle together on the couch with her choice of movie. At some point she pulls me into position to be breastfed. After the movie she takes me into the bedroom and changes my diaper and we cuddle together, then she pulls me to her breast to nurse as we fall asleep. In the morning she would breastfeed me then change my diaper and dress me in what ever clothes she thinks I should be wearing. During breakfast she would put my bib on me and feed me breakfast. The rest of the day she is in full control and we do whatever she wants to do. The day ends just like last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back