Is this stress incontinence? Dribbling while pooping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since I have been 24/7 my dribbling while pooping in the toilet seems more severe. Its just a uncontrollable dribbling, no stinging or clenching. Hard to tell when I've stopped.

Is this considered stress incontinence and do you think it's down to wearing 24/7 and keeping my sphincter in a relaxed state all the time while not clenching?

Personally I don’t think so. My whole entire life even when I had full control over my bladder have I been able to poop without uncontrollably peeing. There the same muscles that relax so that’s probably why.

No. I have stress ic and I pee whenever I cough, blow my nose, stretch out and pass gas. That is stress ic. I have always had pee come out when I poop.

IF anything, since you're 24/7, you probably go at will and not wait until the next tv commercial or when you get to the next restroom on your trip. If any of the above stress ic symptoms that I mentioned above happen, then I would see a doc.

I often pee when I poop, it seems pretty normal to me anyway.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I've always peed when pooping.

Peeing while having a bowel movment is normal, the dribbling (not a stream) may be an issue and should be checked out by an urologist.

Often when I need to pee while wearing my bowels try and void themselves and I have to stop it at times. I think it's just part of the body that naturally wants to relieve both at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back