Molicares

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Does molicare make anything similar to the old plastic purple design? Are they called maxi slip now or slip? Same quality and thickness?

They are now called Slip Maxi. Very similar to the old ones. I find them very comfortable.

and they are a nice blue color now. appear to be the same as before in every other way. oh, and the tapes are just white now. they used to say Molicare on them, I kinda miss that part.

Thanks,what would be the best site to buy them? Are they better than attends for instance?

It depends if they are UK Attends or US Attends? I know the UK Attends Slip 10 plus are very good on par with Molicare slip maxi although I think the Attends 10 regular cloth backed are better than the cloth Molicare Premium.

the advantage of Molicare is wicking. In this category, they are just like cloth. and that it good for at night at least for me. Gel diapers will get very heavy where every you pee into them. and it forces me to sleep on my side. On my back it is like having a bowling ball in your lap. Molicare will spread from front to back and that's easier to sleep with.

ArchtopK said:
the advantage of Molicare is wicking. In this category, they are just like cloth. and that it good for at night at least for me. Gel diapers will get very heavy where every you pee into them. and it forces me to sleep on my side. On my back it is like having a bowling ball in your lap. Molicare will spread from front to back and that's easier to sleep with.

I have the opposite problem with high-sap diapers... too much swelling in the crotch, and the "bowling ball" is between my legs, pressuring my inner thighs.

I found a few places in Australia that still sell the old plastic back ones. Occasionally on Gumtree i find them and a few stores do to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back