New Parents choice “stage” 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bp220 said:
I’m wearing one now. Doubt I’ll take the time to write a huge review. But for a cheap store brand diaper it’s what I expect. I still prefer my adult diapers but I still enjoy squeezing into a baby diaper from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a pack a few days ago myself and am also currently wearing one as I type this post. For store brand diapers I am very happy with them. I think they are a good value for the price. The Parents Choice Stage 7 is much better than the size 6. I noticed I have a lot more room in the groin area than with the size 6.

On the note about the design change I also don't know why they call it "stage" now instead of "size". I also think I prefer the old pattern with the "Zoo Crew" cartoon zebras and lions (from the Madagascar movies) on it. The new pattern looks too much like the holidays to me. There is a lot of red and green on both designs. There is 2 similar but still different print designs in the new redesign in the pack. This is my first pack of the stage 7 I have bought so I don't know what the size 7 was like before the redesign. I have bought the size 6 though, and am tempted to get a pack of the redesign of the size 6 to see if there is a difference in feel or performance between the two styles (Zoo Crew vs Holiday print).

Slomo said:
Most any adult can't fit into a goodnite. You might be able to squeeze into one, but their absorbency would still not be able to properly handle your flow or volume of pee.

You're better off going with an actual adult diaper.

just for the record, i dont use my diapers. i wear simply for the enjoyment based off how they make me feel. also, im a pretty small boned guy so they fit me just precisely. (Snug but only slightly broken sides after hours of wearing.

Wow this is for seriously big kids - 19kg+ Looking on the typical age/weight chart for boys 19kg is 5 years and 2 months

Slomo said:
Most any adult can't fit into a goodnite. You might be able to squeeze into one, but their absorbency would still not be able to properly handle your flow or volume of pee.

You're better off going with an actual adult diaper.

I like to say "just because you can squeeze into it, doesn't mean "it fits"...

attachment.php

DinosaurWalk said:
I just bought a pack a few days ago myself and am also currently wearing one as I type this post. For store brand diapers I am very happy with them. I think they are a good value for the price. The Parents Choice Stage 7 is much better than the size 6. I noticed I have a lot more room in the groin area than with the size 6.

On the note about the design change I also don't know why they call it "stage" now instead of "size". I also think I prefer the old pattern with the "Zoo Crew" cartoon zebras and lions (from the Madagascar movies) on it. The new pattern looks too much like the holidays to me. There is a lot of red and green on both designs. There is 2 similar but still different print designs in the new redesign in the pack. This is my first pack of the stage 7 I have bought so I don't know what the size 7 was like before the redesign. I have bought the size 6 though, and am tempted to get a pack of the redesign of the size 6 to see if there is a difference in feel or performance between the two styles (Zoo Crew vs Holiday print).

Wow, nice find. Could you post an image of the new packaging design? I would like to see what it looks like.

ryan2127 said:
just for the record, i dont use my diapers. i wear simply for the enjoyment based off how they make me feel. also, im a pretty small boned guy so they fit me just precisely. (Snug but only slightly broken sides after hours of wearing.

That's a contradictory statement. A precise fit would not lead to the sides breaking apart after just a couple hours of wear. They do not fit you- even if you are able to squeeze into them.

Slomo said:
That's a contradictory statement. A precise fit would not lead to the sides breaking apart after just a couple hours of wear. They do not fit you- even if you are able to squeeze into them.

Fair enough. However, if i staple the sides with 3 or 4 staples, then they will last forever! Anyone who is on the fence of perfectly fitting the xl goodnites, i recommend this!! I staple the outer side parts where it normally breaks and these last me days and days. They rise up prefectly on me on the back and front, only reason they tear is becasuse I exercise my legs lol

happiesxxl said:
Wow, nice find. Could you post an image of the new packaging design? I would like to see what it looks like.

No need to post pics. There are some pictures already posted from other people earlier in the thread.

DinosaurWalk said:
No need to post pics. There are some pictures already posted from other people earlier in the thread.

Well I posted a pic of the diaper but not of the box

The box shown on page 2 is the old version. Where is the new version?

12srepaid said:
The box shown on page 2 is the old version. Where is the new version?

I threw out the box and didn’t take a picture of it first. Maybe DinosaurWalk still has his box? Pissed that I broke the camera lens on my iPhone 7 after 2 months[emoji36]. Otherwise I would taken more pictures to share. I walk through the diaper aisle at Walmart 3 times a day. I try to post updates when I see changes.

If I had the time I would do some measurements for cottontails database.

Am i the only one that seriously cant find these lol even online everywhere i look it says out of stock.

Bp220 said:
I just discovered that parents choice updated the designs on all of their diapers. So I couldn’t resist buying some. Just over $16 for 72 diapers is a good deal to me. They now have an all over print which is mostly red. It also seems to be about a 1/2- 3/4 inch taller than the dollar general brand. I would add pics if I hadn’t broken the camera on my phone. :/ I’ve already looked on Walmart’s website and google but can’t find any updated pics. I haven’t tested the absorbency yet. And as for “fit” let’s face it, no baby diaper will fit that great but they do stretch a lot. They also replaced the “size 7” for “stage 7” I wonder what that’s about.

Just thought I’d give everyone an update.

So, are you super petite?
And do you choose not to wear and whiz?

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
So, are you super petite?
And do you choose not to wear and whiz?

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I’m not super petite just have a small butt. I can wear most size 7 diapers for hours without tape failure. And I do use them for their intended purpose. Just have to change often

Bp220 said:
I threw out the box and didn’t take a picture of it first. Maybe DinosaurWalk still has his box? Pissed that I broke the camera lens on my iPhone 7 after 2 months[emoji36].

how'd you do that?? screen broke also?

Otherwise I would taken more pictures to share. I walk through the diaper aisle at Walmart 3 times a day. I try to post updates when I see changes.

If you see changes happening in the diaper aisle, you might want to suggest they do that in the the restroom ;)

bambinod said:
how'd you do that?? screen broke also?

Screen is fine for now. I’ve owned every version of the iPhone and managed to break every one of them, also shattered my Apple Watch 2 days ago :/

If you see changes happening in the diaper aisle, you might want to suggest they do that in the the restroom ;)

[emoji23][emoji23]

Bp220 said:
I threw out the box and didn’t take a picture of it first. Maybe DinosaurWalk still has his box? Pissed that I broke the camera lens on my iPhone 7 after 2 months[emoji36]. Otherwise I would taken more pictures to share. I walk through the diaper aisle at Walmart 3 times a day. I try to post updates when I see changes.

Sorry. I don't have the box anymore. I threw it away and the trash has already picked it up. I hide my diapers in unmarked boxes so it will be more discreet. I don't keep the original boxes my diapers come in.

I wish that I could find the new package online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back