You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine would be for diapers to be as normally accepted for adults as underwear! that why i could choose and where what i want when i want!!

For the ability to magically make any diaper I touched scale up to fit me. Buy a pack of pampers open them and boom the diaper fits and absorbs properly.

Just diapers. A lot of diapers. Everyone i just want to have. Anywere. Anytime.

I would wish for my incontinence to be cured and not to have to wear diapers again.

For everyone in the world to magically become incontinent. But with all the stupid people in the world to die out from peeing too much and trying to follow some other magical "cure".

SWABDL2001 said:
mine would be for diapers to be as normally accepted for adults as underwear! that why i could choose and where what i want when i want!!

Good answer. Wearing nappies should have no stigma attached to it at all.

Pete67 said:
That all diapers suddenly become 100% biodegradable,
Yes i definitely agree with that

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

keepitontheDL said:
Yes i definitely agree with that

No way. Why would you want a diaper that begins to bioderade the minute it first becomes wet. They need to hold together long enough to make till you at least change in another 8+ hours.

Slomo said:
No way. Why would you want a diaper that begins to bioderade the minute it first becomes wet. They need to hold together long enough to make till you at least change in another 8+ hours.
I didnt say that. The other person and i were stating thatd be nice if diapers were more biodegradable so when they go into the landfills they wouldnt sit there for decades upon decades without breaking down

To finally meet a likeminded, compatible woman and live happily ever after! lol! Sounds really corny but I'm actually serious.

Diapers are expensive. I wish for an account with enough money in it to purchase as many diapers as I need for the rest of my life.

Dirty diapers disappear when you are ready to change them. No more stinky diaper pails, land fills, etc. wear, wet, and mess to your hearts content, and then the diaper disappears!

The main reason I’m scared to mess is because it sucks to clean up and dispose of.

My wish is that diaper manufacturers stop scrimping on the tapes, and especially how those tapes are affixed to the back panels. A tape that has 1cm of overlap with the back panel is ripe for peeling off that sheet under daily stresses.

A device that doesn't need to be charged/plugged in but will provide me infinite amounts of diapers of any brand/year/type (And ability to scale said diapers to the wearers perfect fit.) So I.e. I could tell it I want pampers from. . . 1992? And it'll make it appear but it'll be in my size. Or Pullups Cool Alerts the original ones with the original designs on them but in my size. So on and so forth. Oh and have it be indestructible and impossible to get lost lol.

Pampers in my size. :)

Since there were no rules specified. ;)

1. I wish for an infinite number of wishes.
2. I wish I had an infinite supply of ABU diapers.
3. I wish I could switch at will between being continent and incontinent.
4. I wish I had a mommy/caretaker.
5. I wish I had a nursery to be a baby in.
6. I wish being an ABDL were perfectly well accepted by society.
7. I wish that adult baby pull-ups existed.

And for that matter...

8. I wish the wishes didn't have to be ABDL related.
9. I wish I had 100 billion dollars.

Yeah... one wish isn't enough! But I'll settle for three :-D

1. You could magically and instantaneously change into a clean diaper by clicking fingers on both hands.

2. Diapers (and their contents) are completely odourless.

3. Diapers are universally socially acceptable, and considered no more remarkable than an asthma inhaler.

tiny said:
Yeah... one wish isn't enough! But I'll settle for three :-D

1. You could magically and instantaneously change into a clean diaper by clicking fingers on both hands.

2. Diapers (and their contents) are completely odourless.

3. Diapers are universally socially acceptable, and considered no more remarkable than an asthma inhaler.

Does that mean transform into a clean diaper :p I know that's not what you meant but I had to. Lol

AddyShadows said:
Does that mean transform into a clean diaper :p I know that's not what you meant but I had to. Lol

D'oh! No! One more wish, diaper genie, I beg you! I can't live like this!!! Argh! Someone's putting me on! Nooooooooooo! :laugh:

That diaper-wearing would lose it's stigma, and people could be open about wearing, incontinent or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back