You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per a few and endless supply of bianco's stretchy tabs.

podmuse said:
I’d wish for the courage to be more open about my desires. In my family and friends I’m pretty sure I’d be judge pretty badly in my life choices and that’s why I haven’t told anyone directly.

If someone judges you for your life choices they are neither family or friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As with others above, I am not going to win any points for originality with wishing for an infinite supply of diapers.

Pete67 said:
That all diapers suddenly become 100% biodegradable,

Aww damn I was going to wish for an unlimited supply of SDKs in pastel pink but yours is a better wish!

I would wish for a rearz safari diaper.

hugfix said:
Very simple: Since this thread is diaper related I wish that every wish in this thread will become true! :D

What an awesome world that would be!

Crinklebuttt said:
I had thought about this as a teen, i remember i would wish that every time i snap my fingers it changes my diaper, so no clean-up ever, and every diaper you get fits perfect in all the ways you like because it's MAGIC!
You usually get 3 wishes, who here would definitely make one or more of them ABDL related? I would.

I snap my fingers to get my dogs attention. Wow that would be weird.

Beyond the obvious infinite diapers that everyone else has asked for, I'd like my family to be accepting of me wearing diaper.

AnimeDude892 said:
A pack of Vintage Plain White Pull-Ups Goodnites XL.

View attachment 29858

I remember wearing them when I was a young teenager. The best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Mine would be for my wife to be accepting of my diaper wearing and let me wear whenever I wanted. And maybe even participate.

This. 100% totally and completely this. The diapers that are available are great--better than ever before in history. I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford what I need, so I wouldn't wish for that. No, what I want is so much more important and valuable. Acceptance. I crave, need, and long for acceptance.

-RMS

Hmm...Since it's only a diaper related wish, while I would wish for diapers, pull-ups, and baby powder I think I'd want a wish that actually lasts. Maybe plastic panties and cute diaper covers would be it for me.

That an unlimited number of all the baby diapers and pull-ups would come to my door and would shrink me to a 2.5 year old when I put them on.... Kinda like in the Magic Diapers AB story except I wouldn't have to buy them from a store I would have unlimited supply of them.

For everybody in the world to wear diapers, like it's a normal thing! A world where nobody is potty trained!

More clothes that are made to fit over diapers, the only clothes I own that fit over my diapers and still look nice are my Tykables jeans.

Have diapers be a acceptable third underwear option. IE It's not weird or saw as strange.

I would like a special nappy that you put on at night and set a wake up time on its controls. You then set it on and it puts you into a restful sleep where you use it fully in your sleep and wake up wet. If you mess it it cleans you so when you wake up you are wet but not messy. It would not give you rash, not leak and not smell.

This is totally possible its called, hemp plastic! It's shame the oil companies don't allow this to happen! :(

OK, haven't read through all the responses, but my one diaper--related wish would be to have diaper dreamz every night. I get them occasionally, but, considering that I'm in them 24/7 for over 4 years now, I'd have thought diaper dreamz would occur far more often, naturally, than they do.

Please make all diapers practical and not make the good ones worse when they "improve and make the ABDL diapers cheaper and 96 in a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back