You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yfront said:
Two pairs of plastic pants, to appear when my wife is somewhere else.

That’s going to be awkward when you’re at the bank and your missus steps out to take a phone call.

Poof! Plastic knickers on the table.

To get paid to have diapers on.

To make a cable "fetish" channel for adults only, and then write a script for an AB/DL based live action series. Make it similar, but not totally, to a daytime soap opera tv show. And then make some money off that.

I realize the target demographic would be very limited, and I wouldn't be an instant millionaire for sure, but it would be excellent to earn a little extra per month to be able to pay for large quantities of adult diapers so that I'm always stocked up for emergencies! [emoji16][emoji4][emoji106][emoji41][emoji106]

Like anyone else in our community, I want to be sure my butt is covered. Literally!! [emoji6][emoji16][emoji1][emoji2]🤣[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My wish is to start needing diapers physically, for example by getting proper urge incontinence, and thus getting to use diapers everywhere all the time without hiding it from my family and nurses.

Having my continence back would be nice - if I did ever go back to diapers it would only be when I wanted to.

That being said, if that's not possible, then finding a partner who was into diapers (either IC, bedwetter or plain fun) would be great.

Finally, I'd love someone to come up with a cloth diaper which had the absorbency of a Rearz Rebel, was discreet enough to wear under clothes and be available in the UK. Any one of those three would be nice.

Think I would wish for the ability to take any baby/toddler/kids related items and be able to scale them up to adult proportions and then back down again when done. This would include diapers of course but also things like clothes (onesies), bottles, pacifiers, toys (rocking horses, tricycles). Basically anything that would fall in the sphere of "little."

I suppose you could just wish to be able to make yourself small but then you'd be constantly adjusting your size for everything you have rather than making it fit to work with you.

Lumi said:
My wish is to start needing diapers physically, for example by getting proper urge incontinence, and thus getting to use diapers everywhere all the time without hiding it from my family and nurses.
Dinotopian2002 said:
Having my continence back would be nice - if I did ever go back to diapers it would only be when I wanted to.

I had a random thought the other day, "What if it were possible to offer, as a service, the ability to transfer incontinence from one person to another? Like, make an IC person not need diapers, and in exchange making a DL need them?" It'd be like playing matchmater, probably with an abundance of IC folk looking to get onboard for the limited number of hardcore DLs. Or then even the "business" of "offloading" someone's IC not for the enjoyment, but for hire.

That would be awesome!

My one wish is for someone to make a super crinkly nappy, I'd love a replica of the old style plastic-backed nappies, one that you can hear when you walk under your clothes, Attends with waistband used to be awesome, but they sucked at absorbency.

The plastic backing must be smooth, I hate the new style rough feeling plastic backing that seems to be coming out these days, Tykeables for one, great nappy but that plastic backing totally ruins the experience for me.

Please, can some company out there make a super crinkly nappy just like the old days!!!!!!

Mine is simple just to always be in nappies and dependant on them for the rest of my life.

Lumi said:

Trust me on this one. You do NOT want urge incontinence. It is painful, and no way to live.

An unlimited supply of ID slip maxis' with plastic backing for me, pretty please. :p

To be able to wear and use with no stigma.

I would wish for infinite diaper-related wishes muahahaha!

Or I would wish that I had the inate ability to always tape diapers perfectly.

An adult fitting huggies! Hands down my biggest wish

To always have someone happy to diaper me on a bad day !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadelineOctavia said:
To be able to wear and use with no stigma.

This, or have access to tons of diapers for free. It would be awesome to have access to any diaper for free like a replicator from Star Trek, but for diapers.
Or some friends my age I could diaper up with. 1 of the three I listed would be great, if some one were to make all the wishes listed come true, just roll a dice for mine :p

ThePhotographer said:
This, or have access to tons of diapers for free. It would be awesome to have access to any diaper for free like a replicator from Star Trek, but for diapers.
Or some friends my age I could diaper up with. 1 of the three I listed would be great, if some one were to make all the wishes listed come true, just roll a dice for mine :p
That would be kinda cool!! [emoji41][emoji111][emoji868]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wish everyone had to wear diapers so I wouldn’t have to hide it. Being a lifelong bedwetter and trying to hide it, especially in college, is quite stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back