Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I thought you guys might like to know that snap-EZ is having a sale to clear out their discontinued colors (PUL). If you don't mind letting them pick the colors for you, they have a listing for the diapers at a discount here. They also have promo codes that can be used on top of their other sale (or sepretly if you would like)

Code: --------------------Discount:

StockUp5 --------------5% off $50 purchae

StockUp10 ------------10% off $100 purchase

StockUp15 -----------15% off $150 purchase

StockUp20 -----------20% off $200 purchase

StockUp25 -----------25% off $250 purchase

If you go for the discounted color bundle and use the promo code, it's 50% their regular list price!

~Dolphin

Last edited:
I hope you mean "10% off" and not "0% off," that'd just be mean. Thanks for the information.

*gasp* Seaspray! That's one of my favorite PUL colors! Might have to roll the dice...

Shadow456 said:
I hope you mean "10% off" and not "0% off," that'd just be mean. Thanks for the information.

Good eye. The formatting got messed up in the post, so I to type eveything by hand.

Cottontail said:
*gasp* Seaspray! That's one of my favorite PUL colors! Might have to roll the dice...

Seaspray is a sweet color. I'm also fond of periwinkle (blueish/ grey), but they only have a few trainer's left in that color. 😦

Love Snap-EZ. Been wearing them since the beginning. I have almost two dozen of them. Maybe it's time to retire my oldest ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back