• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoDrynites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone, I've been a long time lurker and decided to join the sight. I'm an 23 year old male from Victoria (Australia), who enjoys wearing nappies and childish clothing. Still learning about my little side and hoping to one day work up the confidence to finally meet someone.

NotSoDrynites said:
Hey everyone, I've been a long time lurker and decided to join the sight. I'm an 23 year old male from Victoria (Australia), who enjoys wearing nappies and childish clothing. Still learning about my little side and hoping to one day work up the confidence to finally meet someone.

Welcome! There are many Aussies here. Do you like stuffies, too? What are some of your hobbies?

Welcome to the group! And congratulations on having the courage to join. Like you, it took me years of lurking before I created my account!

Welcome to the community, it's a great one. :)

Heyy! From Victoria too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back