What is a babyfur and...

What topics should I descuss? (Make votes Public)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am doing research for my WordPress website blog that I am doing.
Any post comments that I get will remain anonymous on the site
Also be aware that I will not quote anyone that puts silly comments. Example: "Research it", "You on the wrong website if you do not know what a babyfur is","I thought you was a babyfur?"
In addition be aware that I can not quote everyfur/everyone it would take too long.:chillpill:

In addition, you may leave what it means to be a babyfur to you in the post down below :smile1: and even link some useful infomation if you so desire. :thumbsup:

I will also be writing my own experience and trying to explain in my own words what a babyfur is. :paci::bedtime:
At tops, the Age rating for this post will hopefully be a: PG

After talking about Babyfurs I want to talk a little about 2 other topics at the bottom of the page you will see a poll.
You can choose between those topics. The highest vote will be the topic I talk about after babyfur and the second highest votes will be the topic I talk about after the topic.

So what is a babyfur?

At first I thought BabyFur / DiaperFur was the Furry equivalent of AdultBaby / DiaperLover, but now I think it's more subtle.

DiaperFurs are for sure Furry DiaperLovers, but...

Among Adult Babies you have those who are purely in it for the innocent regression and some who are purely in it for the kink, and some who are both at the same time or switch (full disclosure, that's me). We don't have common terms for this... I remember finding something proposed for the pure innocent child regression types.. but I forgot it already! >.<;;

On the furry spectrum however, because it's all fantasy it's easier to actually *be* a baby, a toddler or little fur who needs diapers, and that's generally what I think of as BabyFurs. Furs who see themselves *as* actually, not play or pretend, little, in the same way they *are* Furry.

I've taken to having to say AdultCub, when I want to be clear about me/Ollie who is an adult, but likes to regress, and ageplay (sexually and not).

Of course it's confusing and fuzzy and folks may have interests in all three, may not have clear pictures in their heads, may feel awkward about all or some...

Hang in there everybody! *hugs*

What it means to be a babyfur... hmm. If I were to give my answer it would be furries and ABDL overlapping, though certainly more AB as it's more fitting to the name. That's how I believe it started, and the meaning and connotations of words can change. I would say that now it could be broadened to anyone who enjoys human-like animals and the adorable side of youth, and maybe not even the cute part if you want to make it more realistic. Of course, I also think that a majority of people who would consider themselves as a babyfur are probably an adult baby, which is why I think that AdorableRabbit's comment above about specifying Adult Cub is a great idea.
Really though, language is fluid, and it's important to remember that. What one person thinks something should be might be different to another. For example, I think of babyfurs as a positive community that helps people feel happy, while others might think of it as weird and has something weird to do with kids. The ideas about the one word can be so different, and even have different meanings in some cases, but ultimately it's not for any one individual to decide what people should think. The term Babyfur is something the community made up, it's not a real word despite the meaning it has inside the community; even that depends on what your definition of a word is!

This probably doesn't help with actually clarifying what it means to be a babyfur, or what it means in general, so maybe I can take a swing at it:

Babyfur
noun
1. A member of the furry fandom who enjoys playing the role, or the portrait of younger characters, early teens and under. This typically involves applying an aspect of ageplay or a juvenile trait to a furry.
2. A younger anthropomorphic character, typically associated with the furry fandom.

This was an adaptation from the first definition I saw from https://babyfur.me/ and I think it's still pretty true. That's all I think I'll say on the matter though, so good luck with your blog!

It is late and I am sure I am missing a few things but here is the PG blog on WordPress. The grammar is bad and they is not that much research but it may be to the point. What is a babyfur Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back