New Tena slip ultima Active fit (PE backed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
putte said:
A bit of a rookie question.....is this the same as tena slip active fit ultima?
Yep it is

Your right it is a great nappy for the price. I mostly pee about 200ml at a time and get 4 to 5 hours from this nappy before it leaks. I know that Nappies R Us are members of this forum and hope they get in touch with Tena and try to sort this small problem out. It is a problem though. I have filled one of them on a work surface with a 1ltr measuring jug full with 1000ml at 300ml increments and they or they end two nappies from the pack ends leak from the outer plastic onto the worktop at 800ml, tested 4 nappies they all do the same. It is the crystal's that push through the plastic that's the problem.

putte said:
A bit of a rookie question.....is this the same as tena slip active fit ultima?

slip...
+ fit
+ active
+ ultima

is it just me, or are they gettng a bit out of control with the tags???

This can get sooo confusing sometime

Update it's been 3 weeks of using these and only had 2 that had pin hole problems
one thing I did find the tapes are dammed good no pop offs so far where as Betterdry and Attends were crap for it
I'm also lucky that I fit in to medium as well which is a nice snug and comfy but not tight fit , only got to be careful if I poop as rear wait band is lower on my bum

parcelboy2 said:
Update it's been 3 weeks of using these and only had 2 that had pin hole problems
one thing I did find the tapes are dammed good no pop offs so far where as Betterdry and Attends were crap for it
I'm also lucky that I fit in to medium as well which is a nice snug and comfy but not tight fit , only got to be careful if I poop as rear wait band is lower on my bum

Nice to hear! I have had the same pin hole problems with my first package of Ultimas, but obviously never in the middle. My second package didn’t have these problems. I was considering trying out BetterDry but if the Ultimas is better I’ll stick to those.

antte91 said:
Nice to hear! I have had the same pin hole problems with my first package of Ultimas, but obviously never in the middle. My second package didn’t have these problems. I was considering trying out BetterDry but if the Ultimas is better I’ll stick to those.
Way better and they hold more and fit lots better ,
did you notice they were thicker in the main pee area than in the wings or upper seat of the nappy
also cheaper

parcelboy2 said:
Way better and they hold more and fit lots better ,
did you notice they were thicker in the main pee area than in the wings or upper seat of the nappy
also cheaper

Yes I’ve noticed that. They swell up really well in the front. I had never experienced any leakages if it is taped on snugly or when almost overused. It’s one of the very best diapers/nappies I’ve ever tried! They’re much cheaper when buying from abroad than directly from the producer in Sweden where I live.

ante91 from where do you buy them? i also live in ssweden but so far i have found that the ultimas is cheaper from tena,

I'm still a little disappointed with them to be honest.

nilson said:
ante91 from where do you buy them? i also live in ssweden but so far i have found that the ultimas is cheaper from tena,

I came to my conclusion when comparing the cost of one package of Ultimas between Tenabutiken.se and SaveExpress.de.

I can't decide if I like them or not. Or if I'm too stuck on comparing them to the old skool Tena Slip Maxi.

They fit well, have a decent level of absorbency to the capacity of approx 3 heavy wettings.

They are a bit noisy (I like that, some may not) without being overly noticeable. Not as thick as the maxi though.

Overall, I would say value for money (If you are UK based) without being overly exciting!

To the ones that have tried them both, which one is better, the Active Slip Maxi or Ultima? I'm running low on Maxis and may try the Ultimas if they're worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back