Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys... Why are you attracted to breasts?

Question Guys... Why are you attracted to breasts?

... Don't laugh at this, but I am not attracted to "boobs" I do not understand why men get excited over a woman with big breasts. I actually prefer small breasted or flat chested woman over a busty woman.

Can someone explain this to me?

I'm not attracted either. Perhaps it's some sort of primal instinct? Big Boobs=Ready to mate?

Shouldn't the answer be obvious, ESPECIALLY in this forum?

After all, your paci's and bottles are only a substitute for the real thing. I like small to medium more than I like big, but I like any size better than a bottle or other form of plastic nipple.

and yes, I took the opportunity to taste real milk when the kids were small. Kinda sweet, very different from cow's milk.

I think it's evolution. Big boobs means she'll be able to feed your kids well. Your unattraction to boobs is probably just a side effect of being sexualy attracted to diapers.

I prefer to look at the woman as a whole. If she's skinny as a rake but has massive melons, then that's just nasty.

Not sure; I just like them. A lot c:
    I like them either really big, or really small. It's weird, but Iunno \(O_o)/
    Well, maybe it has to do with your preferences; everyone's different.

No idea.

Although not all men are attracted to large breasts, different people have different preferences.

I personally like medium sized ones, although I'm not really sexually excited by them. I also find them more sexual when they aren't naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Well, maybe it has to do with your preferences; everyone's different.
    This sentence can be used to explain so many things. I'll be sure to remember it.

Falkio

They are not a turn-on for me, and I consider myself to be straight. I just don't see the attractiveness of "boobies". A beautiful smile, nice hair, good personality, open mind - these are what I'm looking for. But I can definitively say that I am inclined to mingle with the ladies. Don't get me wrong, I find certain parts attractive.

Falkio is a pirate. He likes the treasure...and the booty.

Let me ask you this: Do you have a strong attraction to penis-shaped objects? If so, then I think you have your answer! I have never really been attracted to breasts...

Boobs are OK (B or C cup is my preference) but, I must say, a really great ass gets my blood going.