Acceptance for diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got criticize on daily diaper. She said that diapers make you not go out and get a girl. Next she said why do you need diapers if you are not incontinence. Then wearing diapers for me is a form of mmasturbatin. She thinks I am a sex addict and I wine about my shame masturbating. I just want to see if you guys think she was harassing me or just hard core critical to help improve me.

Okay, I guess to learn to accept wearing diapers is to keep on wearing diaper in public. I have done it a few times at work. Nobody said a word. I only wear if the work police Co workers are not there. So last thing is to learn how to accept is by doing it and stop finding a better way by consisting ask people on adisc and daily diapers.

makena43 said:
Well, I got criticize on daily diaper. She said that diapers make you not go out and get a girl. Next she said why do you need diapers if you are not incontinence. Then wearing diapers for me is a form of mmasturbatin. She thinks I am a sex addict and I wine about my shame masturbating. I just want to see if you guys think she was harassing me or just hard core critical to help improve me.

Okay, I guess to learn to accept wearing diapers is to keep on wearing diaper in public. I have done it a few times at work. Nobody said a word. I only wear if the work police Co workers are not there. So last thing is to learn how to accept is by doing it and stop finding a better way by consisting ask people on adisc and daily diapers.

That explains a LOT. Daily Diapers is clearly biased in believing diapers are 100% sexual fetishes for everyone. This is obviously not even close correct.

First, drop Daily Diapers. They are clearly a bad and misleading source of nothing but misinformation. (I believe their moderator Elfking is the worst of them too, and the primary reason for it all). He, and the rest of them just need to be ignored.

Second, yes. Just wear the diapers you need, and try to not worry about it. You've gotten our answers to your questions, so there's not much more we can answer that you haven't already asked about.

I like to know more about daily diaper being sexual fetish. What is correct? I been on 1 week ban because I made stink of her. So how do I end daily diaper? Okay for info I will review and check out pass threads thanks for instory on daily diaper I didn't know

It's just underwear. Think of it like that. Would you shame a guy if you noticed he was wearing women's panties? No. Because shaming someone for something like that is rude and it can be pointed back at the shamer for being a jerkwad. It's underwear. If you like how they feel, that's all the reason you need. They make you more comfortable and life is too short to worry if your underwear is socially acceptable. Underwear that's visible at all is usually considered a social taboo. So cover up the best you can and then forget it.

Look, this is hardwired into your brain. It isn't a part of you that has any desire to lessen or go away. Just keep wearing them and be yourself. It's harmless and fun. Those vanilla normies can tease us but the joke is on them. We know what they are missing out on!

makena43 said:
I like to know more about daily diaper being sexual fetish. What is correct? I been on 1 week ban because I made stink of her. So how do I end daily diaper? Okay for info I will review and check out pass threads thanks for instory on daily diaper I didn't know

This is an ongoing debate. Going strictly by the dictionaries, a fetish is sexual in nature and solely based on sex. A Diaper Lover (DL) is someone who is compelled to love wearing diapers. It is not based on sex any more than loving a person is (but can include sex at times), and therefore is not a fetish.

The admins at daily diapers believe that all things related to wearing diapers is a fetish, and therefore based on sex. Obviously this is not correct as any incontinent person can tell you.

And don't let their ban get to you. It's kind of like a badge of honor now. When I pointed out the basic definitions I got permanently banned. Well, actually it was by Elfking and his "official" reason for banning me was soliciting on their site. Except I was never trying to sell anything, so that just kind of proves how off and full of bs they have become.

Others like you and I have also pointed out how bad DD has become. Some willingly left, while others like us were banned for making too much sense. They are like a sinking ship right now. You're best off just not returning to there (they don't delete accounts).

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Tying this all back into the subject of accepance. The number one best way to learn acceptance for wanting diapers is to learn what it is to be an AB, DL or even SD (sexual diaper fetish), and what diapers mean to each of us individually. Only once we understand that can we internalize and focus on accepting who we are for the way we are.

The Daily Diapers website has clearly lost sight of this, and as everyone can see by Makena and my accounts of them, they are attempting to force their narrow and often incorrect views onto everyone else. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WE BAN THEM.

This has raised a question for me, sorry for jumping in late. If it's true that some people believe wearing nappies is solely a sexual fetish thing how can they explain a persons fascination with nappies and incontinence pads form early childhood?. I know for me my love for nappies didn't start for me when I started puberty. I was around 5 when I have my first memory of wanting to wear nappies and I would acquire them throughout my childhood before I hit puberty. It did turn sexual in my teenage years but I think it's not totally sexual. I have a psychological need for nappies. I don't just wear for my sexual needs. I wear for emotional comfort too, to ease my anxieties, some deep rooted issues from attachment issues because I was a emotional abused and neglected child growing up.

bobbilly said:
This has raised a question for me, sorry for jumping in late. If it's true that some people believe wearing nappies is solely a sexual fetish thing how can they explain a persons fascination with nappies and incontinence pads form early childhood?. I know for me my love for nappies didn't start for me when I started puberty. I was around 5 when I have my first memory of wanting to wear nappies and I would acquire them throughout my childhood before I hit puberty. It did turn sexual in my teenage years but I think it's not totally sexual. I have a psychological need for nappies. I don't just wear for my sexual needs. I wear for emotional comfort too, to ease my anxieties, some deep rooted issues from attachment issues because I was a emotional abused and neglected child growing up.
Holy crap! It's like you read my mind. That paragraph could just as easily come from my keyboard. Same thing. I've had feelings for diapers and babyish stuff since my earliest memories. Heck, I have a memory from about 4 or 5 that shows it was already ingrained into my personality. But likewise, it didn't become sexual (and confusing) until puberty. Yeah, I get sexual gratification from it. But that is only one teeny tiny element of my attraction to this lifestyle. I'm a creature of comfort and this IS comfort.

Is a fetish is sexual attached to an object. Is being a diaper lover like being gay, how do i understand what is to be a diaper lover? Then focus on who we are? Oh I forgot to say one member try to warned. Me but it was too late and they put the ban on me. I try to contact them but they ignore. Me

If wearing diapers is fetishism, then so is cross-dressing. You have a desire to wear clothes that are unconventional. Because of the comfort they provide and the positive feelings they produce. For me, it's just part of my regular preferred dress code. And since underwear is a private and personal choice, I choose to wear them. My business only.

I am confuse honeycombs

I agree . I also would like wear diaper in public like the gays. I see gays out in public and nobody jokes around. Its like so he is a gay so.

bobbilly said:

Not saying fascination with diapers is always sexual, but I experienced "pleasure" to the point of dry orgasm from wetting/diapers well before puberty.

I am confuse Simon on learning to be a diaper lover and then accept who we are? What diapers mean to you?

bobbilly said:

Exactly!

Rob110 said:
Glad to hear you have reached the stage of acceptance of diapers to manage your bladder issue, once you stop worring if some one will notice and not caring if they do dealing with incontinence gets a lot easier.

That sums it up pretty well. Once I stopped worrying if someone noticed, incontinence really isn't so bad. Regardless of why you wear diapers, whether for pleasure/emotional need or for a physical need, accepting them makes your life a lot easier.

hugfix said:
By definition the ABDL thing seems to be a fetish. I remember a rough discussion about that here on ADISC in an other subforum (and I do not intend to trigger it again).
BUT I simply don't care about this definition (normally I do but not in this case). The definition was defined by humans so it can be wrong.
I have some memories of my toddler age in that I found diapers fascinating and I felt attracted to them. This cannot be a sexual desire by definition.
I think it is to complicated to cover it by a simple definition.
Why do we care about it anyway? Let's just wear and accept that part. It is not part of others business and they have no right to judge us. They can move on if they don't like it and so can we.

By definition, abdl stands for adult baby diaper lover. No part of those four lottle words stand for sex or fetish. And as you said, diapers for you are not sexual, yet you are attracted to them. Ie, you love wearing diapers.

And definitions are important so we can understand what is being referenced. If I label a pipe hot, yet you think of hot to be more warm like with hot chocolate, then by all means grab on to that pipe. You'll come to understand the importance of exact definitions soon enough.

Now I'm not saying we need to constrain ourselves to any one definition or group. Abdl's are a widely varied group. All I'm saying is whaterver group/definition you identify with (or none at all) needs to accurately reflect your identity or the rest of will not understand you correctly. (Such as when someone sees diapers as being purely sexual yet calls themselves a dl is very misleading)

- - - Updated - - -

makena43 said:
Is a fetish is sexual attached to an object. Is being a diaper lover like being gay, how do i understand what is to be a diaper lover? Then focus on who we are? Oh I forgot to say one member try to warned. Me but it was too late and they put the ban on me. I try to contact them but they ignore. Me

Yes, yes, and yes. Fetishes are based on sexual attraction. Other "compulsions" which are not based on sex (yet can still include it) are not fetishes.

While not the same, dl's and gays (of which I'm both), have very many similarities. Primary among them, is that neither are a lifestyle choice. Both are just a part of who we are. Being gay just means you love someone of the same sex. Being a diaper Lover just means you love wearing diapers.

And you're right, it's more important to focus on and understand who we are, and what diapers mean to each of us. Try not to worry about what others "might" think about you being a dl (or ab, or sd, or whatever).

hugfix said:
By definition the ABDL thing seems to be a fetish. I remember a rough discussion about that here on ADISC in an other subforum (and I do not intend to trigger it again).
BUT I simply don't care about this definition (normally I do but not in this case). The definition was defined by humans so it can be wrong.
I have some memories of my toddler age in that I found diapers fascinating and I felt attracted to them. This cannot be a sexual desire by definition.
I think it is to complicated to cover it by a simple definition.
Why do we care about it anyway? Let's just wear and accept that part. It is not part of others business and they have no right to judge us. They can move on if they don't like it and so can we.

I think it can be a sexual feeling as a toddler.

When I was 3 I was potty trained, but I was going to see my grandparents for the weekend. My mother put me back in diapers for that (why, I don't know). I remember having to pee and remembering I was wearing a diaper and it felt so good....I now identify that as my first ever sexual feeling.

Slomo said:
I am wearing right now. I also started at an early age 3yo. It became a sexual fetish at age 15.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back