Custom ABDL T-shirt Do you know where I could buy one for my Holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreyteen19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I Found this website It's Called Redbubble and they have T-shirts with prints It's a Goodnite to be Pampered. Which I'd like to buy but dunno If It's small enough I'm 5,51 Ft 114,64 lbs In Metric 168cm 52 KG. And usually shop In Kid's departments due to adult Small being Waaaay too big for me. That's one question, secondly I'd like to find out if there's any Custom T-shirt making companies that you have used before and trust talking online card payment security.

Please Help it's Only a month left till I board the plane and I need that T-shirt Before that.

PS. Would love the PAMPERS T-shirt for adults the original logo but well can't find that anywhere will +++ Everyone who will help me.

Coreyteen19 said:
Is this BABY size shirt or If I order Small will it come as Small for Adults ? I kinda suck at american sizing charts. Could u assist me there please ?

American sizes will usually be in numbers of months for infants, then marked childrens (size), then just the adult size. So that one looks like it's just for adults. Sizing tends to run a bit smaller than what you might expect, teens and really tiny gals would be the only ones fitting in an adult size Small for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back