• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMozart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone! I actually created this account several years ago, but since I have my own place and found a diaper I really love (ABU Preschool Cloth-backed :tongueout:), I've started wearing again. I'm a college student in the Pacific Northwest. I am a musician by trade, playing the horn in between one and three different orchestras at any given time, depending on who needs me that day. Looking forward to being part of this community again!

BabyMozart said:
Hello everyone! I actually created this account several years ago, but since I have my own place and found a diaper I really love (ABU Preschool Cloth-backed :tongueout:), I've started wearing again. I'm a college student in the Pacific Northwest. I am a musician by trade, playing the horn in between one and three different orchestras at any given time, depending on who needs me that day. Looking forward to being part of this community again!

Welcome back! Look for a guy named dogboy here. He's really into music as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back