Goodnites are too "boring" to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've been thinking about buying a pack of Goodnites for myself. I haven't worn in years and I finally feel like trying it again. I'm too small to fit into Pampers or anything and things like depends arent good enough so Goodnites seem like the only option. But I'm thinking, the only thing I've ever really worn were things like Goodnites. It's a design that I'm really used to and something that I've used a lot. I'm thinking of all the other awesome diaper brands out there and Goodnites are starting to look boring compared to all of them. I feel like it'd take the fun out of it if that's all I wear.

So I guess my question is if anyone else has experienced this sort of feeling. Are there any other options that I can buy in store that actually feel good? I'm reluctant to buy online only because I don't know which brands are reputable and easily concealable, and I live with people who may be nosy. I just wanna know what my options could be.

Bambino diapers come in a plain brown box and free shipping. Highly absorbent. Great designs.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
Bambino diapers come in a plain brown box and free shipping. Highly absorbent. Great designs.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk
Sounds good, but do they make a lot of noise?

Try Crinklz. Not only do they *actually* fit properly, but they have awesome baby prints on them. Bonus, they also work incredibly great.

- - - Updated - - -

497561832 said:
Sounds good, but do they make a lot of noise?

No, the plain brown box is pretty quiet.

497561832 said:
So I've been thinking about buying a pack of Goodnites for myself. I haven't worn in years and I finally feel like trying it again. I'm too small to fit into Pampers or anything and things like depends arent good enough so Goodnites seem like the only option. But I'm thinking, the only thing I've ever really worn were things like Goodnites. It's a design that I'm really used to and something that I've used a lot. I'm thinking of all the other awesome diaper brands out there and Goodnites are starting to look boring compared to all of them. I feel like it'd take the fun out of it if that's all I wear.

So I guess my question is if anyone else has experienced this sort of feeling. Are there any other options that I can buy in store that actually feel good? I'm reluctant to buy online only because I don't know which brands are reputable and easily concealable, and I live with people who may be nosy. I just wanna know what my options could be.

Too small for Pampers? Wow!

Personally, trying to squeeze into a way too small diaper, and use something that has so very little absorption, is what kills all the fun in wearing a diaper.

I'd highlt recommend you at least try out a properly sized, thick and premium, diaper. They are soooo much more than baby diapers or kids pullups, and will blow your mind.

Slomo said:
Personally, trying to squeeze into a way too small diaper, and use something that has so very little absorption, is what kills all the fun in wearing a diaper.

I'd highlt recommend you at least try out a properly sized, thick and premium, diaper. They are soooo much more than baby diapers or kids pullups, and will blow your mind.
What brand do you recommend? My main concern is that they will make too much noise if I walk around.

497561832 said:
What brand do you recommend? My main concern is that they will make too much noise if I walk around.

Confidry 24/7
Northshore Supreme
Betterdry (my favorite)

People do not notice the diaper noise. Not even in a quiet office like where i work. But if you're still concerned about it then get a Gary Activewear PUL diaper cover. They have a very quiet nylon outer layer which will muffle diaper crinkling a lot. Plus, the diaper cover will help you to notice and contain any potential leaks before they become outwardly noticable.

I kinda agree with you Slomo, but on the other side of the coin, Goodnites and baby diapers are a lot cheaper. I can get a lot, and when they don't fit I can just stuff it inside my underwear. And as a bonus, I love the awesome scent of Pampers and Luvs. Adult diapers are okay, but there's just something special about diapers for babies and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back