diaper dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, diaper dreams usually occur if I haven't worn for awhile. They usually consist of me being around stacks of diapers and I'm trying to do 1 of 2 things: either sneak one for myself or try to conceal all the diapers in fear of someone seeing them. My most recent dream involved me finding a large amount of packages of diapers in my closet, which is where I keep my stash anyway, only these packages were retro pampers bags and for some reason my closet door wouldn't close, so I kept trying to block the closet from the random people that would walk in and talk to me. It seems as though no one ever sees the diapers or acts as if it's out of the ordinary.

A few months ago I ate a whole damn box of Raisin Bran for dinner. That night I had a dream that I was driving my old car wearing only my diaper. I had to poop really bad and was stuck in slow moving traffic. I couldn't get out of my car because I didn't want to be seen. I was struggling to hold it and panicking. I was fidgeting with the radio and everything else. Finally i turned the radio off because it was bothering me. I lost control and.. well.. pooped. Unfortunately my dream extended into real life and I had a blow out to top it off. Clean up was a real bitch.

I had another diaper dream the other night and it was quite unusual as far as my dreams go. I was wearing a diaper uncovered and found myself in public. I was somewhat (but not very) worried about someome seeing me so I was being a bit careful about what I did but not really stressing over it. A few people looked my way but either didn't notice, didn't care, or otherwise chose not to give me any notice. I relaxed a bit and got on with whatever it was I was doing. I even recall reaching back and adjusting the leg elastic in back while thinking "I wonder if anyone saw me do that?"

This dream was unusual because up until now almost none of my diaper dreams involve already being diapered - it's usually either me hunting (unsuccessfully) for diapers somewhere like a changing station or baby room or bedroom, or finding a diaper and waking up before I have a chance to put it on. (or waking up while I'm trying to put it on) Maybe that's just my subconscious finally accepting that it's normal for me to be wearing diapers?

bambinod said:
I had another diaper dream the other night and it was quite unusual as far as my dreams go. I was wearing a diaper uncovered and found myself in public. I was somewhat (but not very) worried about someome seeing me so I was being a bit careful about what I did but not really stressing over it. A few people looked my way but either didn't notice, didn't care, or otherwise chose not to give me any notice. I relaxed a bit and got on with whatever it was I was doing. I even recall reaching back and adjusting the leg elastic in back while thinking "I wonder if anyone saw me do that?"

This dream was unusual because up until now almost none of my diaper dreams involve already being diapered - it's usually either me hunting (unsuccessfully) for diapers somewhere like a changing station or baby room or bedroom, or finding a diaper and waking up before I have a chance to put it on. (or waking up while I'm trying to put it on) Maybe that's just my subconscious finally accepting that it's normal for me to be wearing diapers?

It certainly seems like it. And now your subconscious is trying to tell you nobody ever notices even when it seems like they are to us.

Things continue to go in different directions for me I guess... Last night's dreams included being in my old bedroom with a wardrobe cabinet full of diapers similar to what I have today, and for some reason I was moving out and needed to find a way to pack up all of my diapers and clear out the cabinet. I kept thinking about how it was going to be difficult to box and discretely move "all of these diapers". The irony was heavy when I woke up and thought about having to move my current supply, which includes the cabinet in my room (holding maybe 2-3 cases of diapers in total) plus an entire walk-in closet upstairs which contains MANY cases of diapers. (at least those are boxed and ready to move!!)

If I was even wearing a diaper in that dream I don't recall it. So it seems I've gone from being without diapers and desperate to find/wear one, to being surrounded by them! (and more concerned with managing the lifestyle than trying to my hands on a few) Sleeping diapered, dreaming of diapers.... life is good!

I've had some different diaper dreams, there's one dream I had where I was diapered & I wet myself while standing right next to a pole. Unfortunately when waking up my pants got wet in real life because I wasn't diapered.

dogboy said:
I have a number of reoccurring diaper dreams. One is that I'm in a large department store, shopping. There's a lower lever where you have to go down a few steps, and in that section of the store are all sorts of baby diapers and bigger diapers for adults.

I have had so many dreams involving diapers I can't recall them all, but I have a few recurring dreams. Like Dogboys, I'm in a medium-sized department store and they have a whole section of adult diapers and adult baby products, including cloth, plastic pants, disposables, changing pads, onesies, pacis. The crazy thing is when I was young, I used to bitch (to myself) about the state of diapers in the 70's and 80's. Now, in some places, you can actually go into a specialty store and find some amazing adult products. We just haven't gotten to the point where they are integrated into a regular store. Honestly, the regular stores (department stores and pharmacies) carry garbage these days.

My other recurring dream is where everyone accepts people in diapers who are older than babies. Instead of prejudice and shame, there is support and caring. Wouldn't that be nice.

Spaz said:
My other recurring dream is where everyone accepts people in diapers who are older than babies. Instead of prejudice and shame, there is support and caring. Wouldn't that be nice.

I've often thought the same, carrying it into a general, what if we all treated each other with love and compassion. Imagine the world with no war, no stealing, raping, murder. We could make this happen if we all shared the same desire.

I had a dream last night that I was desperate for a premium diaper and finally got to try on an M Super Boompa from Dotty Diaper. I woke up shortly after.

I've had dreams where I'm wearing diapers in public. At first everything seems to be normal. Then after awhile I slowly start to feel a sense of awarness, like wow I'm wearing diapers, someone is going to notice. I try to hide but can't find any place. Then I wake up.

I dreamed I was taking off a Rearz and couldn't hold it any longer and let out a big # 2. Then when I woke up I needed to go pretty bad. I remembered my dream and figured I must have been feeling the urge for some time but it hadn't woken me up. I guess if I start going in my pants at night I'll never get away from diapers. Good thing I am completely comfortable in them.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

i haven't one yet and i try lot of different things to make it happen but no.

For the FIRST time in 21 years since I became incontinent I FINALLY had a diaper dream. It was a pretty simple really, a dream where I woke up to find I had peed so much my diaper leaked and I wet my bed. Thankfully I wear betterdry, so ending up with a wet bed never happens. Still pretty awesome though.

I'm in my room padded. I suddenly learn and develop telekinesis and start to animate a cute, diapered fox plushie and make it run around and jump into my arms. I even got artwork for it.

1502169175.warpwarp1929_mikey_s_telekinesisfa.jpg

I dreamt that my sister had taken it upon herself to tidy my room for whatever reason. This involved my room becoming bigger with new furniture and other discrepancies you don't notice until you wake up.
In order to have put my clothes away, I realised she would have had to open my wardrobe where my diapers are stored, but not hidden as my wardrobe had a lock. Unfortunately she wasn't too accepting of it and intended to use this as a blackmail chip.

Hopefully my next diaper dream is nicer

The last diapered dream I had I was in a bed full of white plastic backed diaper. I had one on laid a dozen over

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

My memory of my last diaper dream is vague...but it ended up being that my friend had several packs of my diapers in his attic. Except his attic was a bell tower or something lol and we were going up a huge spiral staircase to get to the top so I could put one on.

Last night I dreamed I was getting out a diaper and pretaping it getting ready to wear it. But that was about all there was to that dream.

I am definitely the odd one on this. I have never had a dream involving diapers or any type of incontinence protection (that I recall) but I have had the pee dream about a dozen times in my life (which is really not that many over the decades). Typically it is me trying to find a place to go to the bathroom and holding it is very uncomfortable. Finally in my dream I find a toilet (maybe it was a bush one time to go behind) and I start to let go and feel much better. I only have actually woke up peeing though about 2-3 times though.

I dream of being diapered by a tg woman a very feminne one and of having diaper sex i would love that :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back