diaper dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd like to take another shot at creating a running thread on diaper dreams. Please add to this thread when you have one. Lets see if we can keep this thread going.

I was at Walmart at the back package pickup desk, to pick up a case of diapers that I'd ordered. As the case was being placed in front of me I was upset to see the case had been roughly handled and had ripped open. On closer inspection, one top flap was completely opened, and the two lower flaps below it had been ripped upward, exposing the inside of the case.

The diapers were NOT in individual bags as I had been expecting, they were just packed in several rows, end up toward the top of the case. (it was a wide, short box like ABU uses) The case was a bit over 1/2 full of DC Amore Kitten diapers, with a big empty space where many other diapers had been but had fallen out during transport. I wasn't happy about this but there seemed to be no one around to complain to.

There were other customers milling around the area but no one was paying attention to me so I decided to make the best of a bad situation and take out a diaper and put it on. As I walked to the nearby restrooms, large pink diaper in hand, again no one seemed to notice. Just then I realized how obvious I was being and started stressing a little bit about people seeing me walking around the store carrying that diaper.

When I got to the restroom it was a bit smaller than I was expecting, but was very busy. ALL the stalls were occupied and several others stood there waiting for their turn. ("standing room only") so I guess I won't be changing here, and left the restroom.

Then I woke up.

I had a dream where I was going around with a troupe, GOTG-style. Apparently I was in a diaper, but it was like some super mega awesome kind where no leaks happened at all and smell wasn't an issue. At one point, I was like, "Man I gtg to the bathroom" and the guy next to me was like "you got a kickass diaper right there you can just go in that." and I was like "oh yeah right"

And then the dream changed...

Still, I won't forget how chill that dream was.

I've had quite a few diaper dreams over the years. If I have a fresh one anytime soon, I'll add it here. One thing I think I've mentioned before, though: Lots of times, in my diaper dreams, the diapers are very strange--very unlike what diapers are in real life. As an example, I had one dream a while back where the diapers were like really thick squares of blue rubber. Also very oddly, while the idea of blue rubber diapers doesn't appeal to me at all in real life, in my dream I was really excited about them and wanted to get them. Dreams can be pretty weird. For me, though, it's common for the elements of my dreams to bear little resemblance to their real-life counterparts. Another example of that would be places, especially houses. Whenever I have a dream involving my house, my parents' house, etc., the place is totally unlike reality. And yet, in my dream, I just accept it without question.

I had one not that long ago, but https://xkcd.com/430/ unfortunately describes how I remember my dreams very accurately. As I recall, I was at work and there was a party at or near the office, so everyone was staying late. Somehow there was a play room that doesn't exist, and I found myself drunk, sitting on the floor in this playroom and building a big track for a model train set that was running all the way around the room. Somehow I was also wearing a diaper that was sticking out clearly from my pants, even though I never wear diapers to work and I hadn't been wearing one earlier in the dream nor had any sort of changing sequence that I can remember. I can't really remember how the dream went, but somebody took some pictures of me playing that got published, and it was embarrassing and I dreamed of talking about them with some coworkers, I think, but it was weird because somehow everyone was confused why I was on the floor playing with trains, but nobody remarked on the obviously visible diaper in the photos. And, that's all I remember of it.

I actually had one last night. I was walking around the Vegas strip with my brother, but I was wearing only a t shirt and a diaper. I was super embarrassed and tried to cover up by pulling my shirt down as far as it could go, but none of the passerbys even seemed to notice or care. You see a lot of crazy things on the Vegas strip that people don't seem bothered by so that doesn't sound too far fetched. Haha. Then I woke up. It was a short one.

I've had too many diaper dreams to count since I was a child, and dreams where I have wet and pooped myself, never woken up to a wet or messy bed.

I had a diaper dream night before last. My current 'nanny' was changing my dirty diaper; she was using the old Curity prefolds with Velcro® - which magically fit me, since that can happen in dreams. However, the diapers weren't gauze or birdseye; they were flannel. I've never had flannel diapers ... at least, not that I can recall.

I know the diapers in my dream were flannel because, in the dream, she told me that the stains would 'wash right out' of the flannel.

I told her about the dream yesterday, in some detail. Suffice it to say that she was immediately interested in the idea of 'pinless' flannel diapers; we ordered four from Angel Fluff last night. I know I'll be interested to see what they're like! I'm sure she'll be happy if they don't leak.

I constantly have dreams on and off about wearing a premium diaper, finally ordering online and/or being diapered by someone. I'll post my next dream so I can get specific.

bambinod said:
I'd like to take another shot at creating a running thread on diaper dreams. Please add to this thread when you have one. Lets see if we can keep this thread going.

I was at Walmart at the back package pickup desk, to pick up a case of diapers that I'd ordered. As the case was being placed in front of me I was upset to see the case had been roughly handled and had ripped open. On closer inspection, one top flap was completely opened, and the two lower flaps below it had been ripped upward, exposing the inside of the case.

The diapers were NOT in individual bags as I had been expecting, they were just packed in several rows, end up toward the top of the case. (it was a wide, short box like ABU uses) The case was a bit over 1/2 full of DC Amore Kitten diapers, with a big empty space where many other diapers had been but had fallen out during transport. I wasn't happy about this but there seemed to be no one around to complain to.

There were other customers milling around the area but no one was paying attention to me so I decided to make the best of a bad situation and take out a diaper and put it on. As I walked to the nearby restrooms, large pink diaper in hand, again no one seemed to notice. Just then I realized how obvious I was being and started stressing a little bit about people seeing me walking around the store carrying that diaper.

When I got to the restroom it was a bit smaller than I was expecting, but was very busy. ALL the stalls were occupied and several others stood there waiting for their turn. ("standing room only") so I guess I won't be changing here, and left the restroom.

Then I woke up.

So then in other words, Nobody cares if you order diapers. If you have diaper problems, nobody cares. They can be completely and totally obvious, and still nobody cares. Only you are self conscious about your diapers, and so much so so that you can't stand to be around others who obviously know- yet still do not care.

Darn, I wonder what you subconscious is trying to tell you.

I have had a dream where I was looking all over for ABDL diapers and finally found some. I put one on, laid down enjoyed the sweet release of stress. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I have a number of reoccurring diaper dreams. One is that I'm in a large department store, shopping. There's a lower lever where you have to go down a few steps, and in that section of the store are all sorts of baby diapers and bigger diapers for adults. There are disposables, cloth and all sorts of plastic pants, some white and some in various colors. Often in the dream I have a shopping cart and I try to sneak diapers and plastic pants into my cart, hoping no one will see. It's here that the dream usually ends.

I just recently had a dream about cuddling with my ex in diapers, based essentially on a real life experience a few months ago. Feels great. /s

last night I was walking around somewhere in public - I don't remember much but what I do recall is my shirt had come untucked and so I reached behind my back and could feel several inches of smooth plastic getting a little more exposure than usual under my loose shirt. But my shirt was long enough to not really be a concern and I just went about my business.

I’ve had this basic dream several times. Walking around in public with colleagues/friends I’m desperate for a bathroom. Then it hits me, I’m diapered, don’t need a bathroom. Glancing down to verify I’m horrified. I don’t have any pants on … only a diaper in full view!!! But my friends, they’re acting as if all is normal! Haven’t they noticed? Are they too polite to say anything? What should I do?

While i haven't had any recently that i can remember in my teen years when i couldn't get my hands on diapers very easy i would constantly have dreams about being at the store, id find the baby isle grab a pack of pampers, go to the bathroom and put one on. They always fit great in my dreams even though i know even then i was already too big to fit into any baby diapers.

As a teen I'd also occasionally have semi lucid dreams where I'd walk into random strangers houses trying to find one who had a kid still in diapers and act like i knew them very well. (Since it was semi lucid they would always responded like they were family or long time friends) and i'd jump up on a changing table and change into one or sometimes ask the mother of what ever house i was in to change me into one. ( again semi lucid so they would always happily agree.) I've also had a few semi lucid dreams that i was back in daycare and would be changed into diapers.

Unfortunately while i still have the occasional lucid dream im no long as good at controlling them as i use to be. Its harder for me to control the outcome of peoples actions or reactions.

The freshest diaper dream I've had though that i remember was a few months ago was of me walking around Costco and realizing they now sold all sorts of adult diapers including many abdl diapers. The lady at the register said abdl haf become so commonplace they were now selling them. They sold them ranging from half cases to huge crates of diapers. xD i bought a case of abu space and it cost $60 only. Took my diapers and left.

I'll post more if i have any other diaper related dreams anytime soon.

Sometimes I've some diaper dreams, but mostly is... Dreaming about some BDSM Nursery and similar. Not frecuently, but sometimes it comes. Remember one different: I was walking through the city and everybody was only in diaper (included the cops) and lot of people with pacis inside.

I just woke up from a dream that I was visiting an online friend in England ( somehow I could drive there) and he had a special needs brother. Luvs apparently made a really long Size 7 I could actually fit in to. I was given pink ones to take home.

i have a dream long ago when i was in an internship school, the bedroom were a big communal bedroom were everybody sleeps, and then i use a diaper and change it in one of the bathrooms, then some people, including my mother try to enter and i was trapped without any place were i can hide the dirty diaper, i have more but this is the only i remember. in the end nobody notices the diaper, even it was dirty and we were in a small room, the only other i remember something i was in a crib, and my family was there.

There was no diaper involved, but last night I dreamt I was lying on my mattress with no sheets on it, and peed. I think I liked the feeling and stayed there.

Woke up with a dry Pull-Up though. Too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back