Disapointed with confidry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INCONTAL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well ordered some after hearing the tapes improved. And that they did. But they leak at night now. Before they held more. Glad abena is keeping there PE level 4.

Hmm, I had been using confidry for a couple of years. I don't believe their capacity has changed at all in that time. However, capacity before leaking is almost always a fitting problem of some sort.

I'd suggest trying to adjust the fit and how you're taping them on. Also don't firget to fold the diaper lengthwise and make sure the leak guards are not stuck flat to the padding.

INCONTAL said:
Well ordered some after hearing the tapes improved. And that they did. But they leak at night now. Before they held more. Glad abena is keeping there PE level 4.

What diaper though? Confydry is the company, not the diaper. plastic backed? Size? Etc

Confidry fit seems more general than most. If you had been buying larges, try mediums.

Its the dry 24/7. They fit great. Im thinking im surging to much at one time and its not taking it in fast enough. I did use one yesterday on an outing it did good.

INCONTAL said:
Its the dry 24/7. They fit great. Im thinking im surging to much at one time and its not taking it in fast enough. I did use one yesterday on an outing it did good.

I use the 24/7s (medium size) and haven't had any problems with them. My guess is they are leaking around the legs. That would be a size issue.

The diapers in the case of 24/7's I bought recently seem thinner than the ones I have left over from a previous order. Perhaps they have gone for a more discrete fit?

IzzyFox said:
The diapers in the case of 24/7's I bought recently seem thinner than the ones I have left over from a previous order. Perhaps they have gone for a more discrete fit?

I sure hope not. Enough other companies have already done that, and proven it's disasterous for their sales. Confidry rose up in popularity specifically to fill the gap of no good diapers. For them of all companies to go that same route would be pretty stupid for them.

Thanks for the replies. I do prefer large at night. I'll stick with abena for nights. Ill save the drycare for long outings. They are thinner and don't puff up when sitting out of the bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back