Underwear Question...Boxers, briefs or boxerbriefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopa

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm sure this has been asked before lol. But I'm gonna ask again. Which do you guys prefer when not diapered?

I'm a briefs guy. Mostly tighty whities but also come colors for variety. I grew up wearing them and never saw a point to change. I've tried boxers and boxerbriefs but always end up back in briefs. They support me the best and I'm more worried about function than form lol. Plus...they DO make me feel kind of kiddish hehe.

I like boxers but now since I'm a dribbler and have to wear pads, I wear the briefs. Not bad, but a little too confining for my taste.

Briefs do hold male pads in place the best. I sometimes use them too for dribbling accidents. Otherwise my tighty whities wouldn't be so white lol.

I grew up when wearing briefs was the norm so I’ve worn those most of my life. A few years ago when boxers/boxerbriefs became the norm and briefs were a little more uncommon to wear I did switch for a while but I’ve stopped caring about the peer pressure and gone back to briefs. They’re far more comfortable and supportive and I basically only wear briefs designed for children, so that feels pretty nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Briefs all the way (preferably tighty whities). I was encouraged to wear boxers for a few years during my teen years but I eventually insisted on switching back and never looking back. Although I do have a few cute pairs of printed boxers I'll wear occasionally around the house.

Well, I don't have the option of not wearing a diaper, but, I did used to cover my diapers with boxers, due to the tried and true fear of the diaper peeking out the back. But, ever since taking up more of a disability pride stance with my diapers I've stopped bothering. Plus that they all ended up with yellow stains from the occasional leak didn't do much for my self esteem when I was embarassed about the whole thing. Being out with it has really done a lot for my own self confidence. So, just diapers, heh

briefs--white, colors, or other designs

Boxers. Briefs restrict my movement and cause very unpleasant chafing along my inner thighs.

Sort of depends. If I'm just being lazy around the house--boxers. But, when I'm doing something like hiking out in the woods, I usually stick with boxer-briefs from a company called Outdoor Research. I'm in my 20's.

812mZpxXUZL._AC_UL320_SR300,320_.jpg

And obviously, a diaper at nighttime.

I wear briefs but I'm almost always in Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" cloth training pants. I'm usually diapered at night.

Boxer-briefs. I don't much care for the look of tighty whitey-type briefs, and boxers don't provide any support.

Gotta go with boxer briefs. There just the most comfortable when not diapered.

For about half the week it's bikini-style men's briefs. The rest of the week will be in women's brief-style panties.

Boxer Briefs

Briefs for me

Cottontail said:
Boxer-briefs. I don't much care for the look of tighty whitey-type briefs, and boxers don't provide any support.

why do people assume briefs are the tighty whitey type with the flat elastic edges and the y-stripes on the front? I wear briefs with the ruched elastic edges like chunky panties - they're great!

briefs.jpg

Last edited:
sambus said:
Briefs for me

why do people assume briefs are the tighty whitey type with the flat elastic edges and the y-stripes on the front? I wear briefs with the ruched elastic edges like chunky panties - they're great!

View attachment 29837

Yeah, actually had some of these for a while and they were fine too--no complaints about the feel and function. I think I ultimately gravitated toward boxer-briefs from those kinds of briefs because the boxer-briefs can still pass for shorts at a glance. With briefs of any kind, you're clearly walking around the house in your undies.

Briefs, tightly whities all the way. I even own 4 pairs of tighty whities boxer briefs.they fit great over my depend fitted briefs

I wear boxer briefs to avoid diaper sag and crinkle(when I'm wearing plastic backed) but I used to wear briefs. New girlfriend bought me a bunch of boxer briefs. Although I've never just worn underwear with out a diaper underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back