• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeJayTee

Straight AB/DL Switch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi All!

I am a very serious person when it comes to getting things done but when it comes to play time I am fun and comical. I play various instruments but my main one is guitar. I do play in a band and fill in with others part time. I have a good full time career on top of that. I love my guitars, motorcycle, kayaking, traveling and my quiet, peaceful home with my pets.

I am a daddy and like most of us I have the same story where this all began at a very young age and developed into being a major part of who we are. I've been through the shame, the nervousness of purchasing diapers, the aloneness, the purging, etc. I am not a little but a Daddy/DL I guess you can say. I truly believe that my natural love for diapers makes me a very effective daddy because I totally understand what is important for my little and how she feels, and exactly what makes her feel that way.

I look forward to hanging out here and I hope to meet some great people!

babycome2daddy

Welcome to the site! That was a great intro. We have a lot of musicians here and some are in bands like yourself. What kind of pets do you have? I have a dog and two cats.

Hey Scaramouche! I have 1 of each! Crazy animals too!

babycome2daddy said:
Hey Scaramouche! I have 1 of each! Crazy animals too!

Fur sure! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back