Winterswarrior

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Let me start of by explaining, just like some people are gay (like me), or transgender (which I am not) some people are born with incontinence (which I was not but, I feel as if I should have been as all my life I felt as if using the potty and later the toilet didn't quite feel right and on top of that my entire life I have never had any problems with just urinating or defecating where I am [mind you not at work due to social constructs but that's quite literally the only thing that was stopping me from doing it but that's a slightly different story for later on] and if that ment in my pants/underwear that was it wether or not there was a toilet avalible to use, having that control over it did not and still to this day does not feel right so to speak).

I made a decision about 2 months ago to wear and use nothing but diapers.

First I found a local medical supply store and placed a standing order to be delivered every month of 4 bags of Abenas L4 for night use, 3 Cases of Molicare Maxi Slips for day use along with a case of Tranquility Wipes, a few bottles of Tena Wash Cream, Penaten Diaper rash cream, and Petroleum Jelly Vaseline. I also made a one time order of several onesies in black (for work), grey, and white for my off days or when I'm away from work along with pool pants for swimming and 1 Bag of Swimmates Disposable Swim Diapers.

Second after buying my supplies I went to a luggage store and bought a small hand bag that could store all my daily supplies needed.

After this I went home and I threw out all my boxer-briefs because I won't, and still don't, need them anymore put on my first of many permanent diapers and packed my bag with my new supplies.

It's almost funny how easy it was for me to mentally define myself as incontinent.

Suffice to say I've been living the last couple months as If I had full Functional Incontinence of both bladder and bowel.

I still have mild control over my bladder but holding my urine for any length of time causes a dull ache in my lower body, as for my bowels I still have moderate control over that but that might be because I eat a high fibre diet and I generally only go once maybe twice a day when I'm healthy.

Ever since that day I made that desicion I've been happier overall and above all else being in diapers all the time and using them feels right.

I am truly hoping in time that the last of my control over bodily functions will disappear forever because of the non use of my sphincter muscle will cause them to atrophy.

Like I said in my initial post being potty trained and having that control felt, and feels, off to me, not wrong entirely just not right, weird as it may sound to some I truly feel like I should have been born as truly IC.

As for finances I and my boyfriend both have enough money to not have to worry about ever running out of diapers although if we did I recently picked up a few booster pads and I know that the pharmacy neat hear stocks the 20 packs of Tena Super for Cheap so that will get us through a week with the boosters, my boyfriend and I get played on alternate weeks.

My supervisor and Management at work know about my diapers in so far as I need them, my co workers themselves don't know at all and unless the situation calls for me telling them i never will.

As for self doubt and regret;
No doubt at all on my desicion, and for
Regret so far 2.5 months in to this, my only regret is that when I got caught stealing my siblings diapers when I was younger like 9 or 10 and my mom and dad sincerely asked me if I wanted to wear diapers again is that I said no to them out of fear because they were angry but not over what I thought.
My parents are perfectly fine with me wearing diapers (found that out after I bought my first pack at 16, why there were upset is because I was stealing things that were not mine.

To some it may be a journey but to me it's life and more specifically it feels like the life I was suppose to have all along.

But trust me it's no picnic always having a bag with your supplies in it hurts your muscles over time, doing messy changes in public sucks but it has to be done, there are so many more rules and health code regulations you need to follow (at least where I live) to go to a public pool and/or beach to swim but I won't trade this for anything it is who I am and who I am suppose to be.

Like I said before it may be weird to some, but to me it's a perfectly normal part of my life.

Have no fear it's actually one of the least alarming intrests a side from IC i have some physical disabilties, in our communities the term devotee has been employed , there are commonly people who want to be in a wheelchair or to cause themselves an accident so they can be amputee, so like i say wearing and using diapers because it feels right for you isnt alarming , your pretty much just an ABDL who finds meaningful use in 24/7 ,for every person with a disability there's at least five who want to be ,it's like seeing someone as kid with a Porsche, when you grow up you want to know what driving that car is like , how it feels ,so in some respects the desire, I see it as healthy wanting to feel things that you ordinarily wouldn't, although it's a slippery slope when you move from benign diaper use into losing limbs and getting things implanted and impaled into your body , so hopefully you will find comfort, enjoyment and peace in diapers and not move on to the bizarre self harming weirdness to experience it , I personally would rather have been asked do you want to try being disabled before its dumped on you whereas others want to be immersed into the genuine world of something different , and whose to say something is abnormal just because it doesn't trip there own trigger.So heres to hoping diapers meet your expectations and needs. When you really think about it people either want to try it and experience it OR they sit on the sideline going "my god i dont know how you people do X" or how you can enjoy life, those are the people that like there little comfort zone and anything outside is taboo , who would call you strange for trying diapers , to be perfectly honest sometimes I see this petite gorgeous woman at the grocery store and think to my self "I wonder what her life feels like" that is until i realize by her grocerys shes vegan and non dairy , i can eat vegan no problem, but life without cheese is a day in hell to me, curiosity ends there.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've had a huge fascination with nappies and incontinence since I was very young. My need for incontinence is ingrained in my mind. I don't have no romantic feelings for people. I'm not attracted to people even if they are wearing nappies. I just want to be incontinent.

Hey, congratulations on setting your path straight! I understand your reasons for this and I can very well relate. What's the most important, that it's not that easy to become incontinent on your own - just because of your whim, it requires a lot of dedication and time put into it, but from reading your post I'm sure that you are the guy that has what it takes. Funny thing it is with life really, some people wish to be incontinent and some consider it as a the worst thing that can happen to a man - I was one of those people. I despised incontinence. I kept bragging about how bad my life is, but you know what I have realized along the way? That life is mostly random, but we can affect this randomness and that everyone has their own problems, that they have to cope with. This is how life is. It is harsh, we may not see it now because we are living in great times of peace and prosperity - at least most of us that live in developed countries, but world is pretty random and sad place for most of people, therefore those little problems really doesn't matter that much and many people even nowadays have much bigger problems than wearing diapers. Good luck to you on becoming incontinent :)

I agree with a lot of what has been said already and especially agree that we have the right to define our own selves as long as we don't harm others. I think it might be good to keep an open mind about life being a journey and it is just possible my incontinence may go away, or that your conviction about incontinence may change - neither are likely but sometimes the one in a thousand chance does come up.

Like others have said:Good luck

winters said:
Let me start of by explaining, just like some people are gay (like me), or transgender (which I am not) some people are born with incontinence (which I was not but, I feel as if I should have been as all my life I felt as if using the potty and later the toilet didn't quite feel right and on top of that my entire life I have never had any problems with just urinating or defecating where I am [mind you not at work due to social constructs but that's quite literally the only thing that was stopping me from doing it but that's a slightly different story for later on] and if that ment in my pants/underwear that was it wether or not there was a toilet avalible to use, having that control over it did not and still to this day does not feel right so to speak).

I made a decision about 2 months ago to wear and use nothing but diapers.

First I found a local medical supply store and placed a standing order to be delivered every month of 4 bags of Abenas L4 for night use, 3 Cases of Molicare Maxi Slips for day use along with a case of Tranquility Wipes, a few bottles of Tena Wash Cream, Penaten Diaper rash cream, and Petroleum Jelly Vaseline. I also made a one time order of several onesies in black (for work), grey, and white for my off days or when I'm away from work along with pool pants for swimming and 1 Bag of Swimmates Disposable Swim Diapers.

Second after buying my supplies I went to a luggage store and bought a small hand bag that could store all my daily supplies needed.

After this I went home and I threw out all my boxer-briefs because I won't, and still don't, need them anymore put on my first of many permanent diapers and packed my bag with my new supplies.

It's almost funny how easy it was for me to mentally define myself as incontinent.

Suffice to say I've been living the last couple months as If I had full Functional Incontinence of both bladder and bowel.

I still have mild control over my bladder but holding my urine for any length of time causes a dull ache in my lower body, as for my bowels I still have moderate control over that but that might be because I eat a high fibre diet and I generally only go once maybe twice a day when I'm healthy.

Ever since that day I made that desicion I've been happier overall and above all else being in diapers all the time and using them feels right.

I am truly hoping in time that the last of my control over bodily functions will disappear forever because of the non use of my sphincter muscle will cause them to atrophy.

It sounds like you're a lot like me. At the extreme end of DL where incontinence is also a part of your physical identity. Body Integrity Identity Disorder, in other words. Glad to see others finding their true selves, and embracing it.

Pro tip, you don't really need all those diaper supplies with you at all times. Use them in the morning and evening, but skip lugging them around with you during the day.

Not having a backpack with supplies with you when out and about is not a good idea as you will have leaks and need to change your pants at some point in time. Leave the diaper bag in the car but make sure it’s easily accessable for the times you need to change.

Rob110 said:
Not having a backpack with supplies with you when out and about is not a good idea as you will have leaks and need to change your pants at some point in time. Leave the diaper bag in the car but make sure it’s easily accessable for the times you need to change.

Yes leave some stuff in your car. Pants for in case of a leak, and at least a couple of diapers too. But all those other supplies are what I'm talking about. You just don't need to lug it all around for during the day.

Back to update after my initial post Its funny life throws a whole bunch of curve balls and you just have to deal with it

For instance last night I genuinely ended up wetting the bed, which is great but I had completely soaked through my sheets (my blankets are fine as I sleep on my stomach) and even though my bf had a bed protector on it i found out earlier today it was not a waterproof one so i also ended up soaking through to the mattress.

Anyway he wasn't upset at all he just said these things happen and we need to take more protections just in case it happens again so enter a washable bed pad that's 35" long x 34" wide I'm 6'2" that's just under half my height.

bobbilly said:
I've had a huge fascination with nappies and incontinence since I was very young. My need for incontinence is ingrained in my mind. I don't have no romantic feelings for people. I'm not attracted to people even if they are wearing nappies. I just want to be incontinent.

I have never regretted loosing my bladder control

winters said:
Back to update after my initial post Its funny life throws a whole bunch of curve balls and you just have to deal with it

For instance last night I genuinely ended up wetting the bed, which is great but I had completely soaked through my sheets (my blankets are fine as I sleep on my stomach) and even though my bf had a bed protector on it i found out earlier today it was not a waterproof one so i also ended up soaking through to the mattress.

Anyway he wasn't upset at all he just said these things happen and we need to take more protections just in case it happens again so enter a washable bed pad that's 35" long x 34" wide I'm 6'2" that's just under half my height.

I'd also recommend upgrading the bed protector. Walmart has a good one that is made of treated cloth with a polyurethane backing.

Also, position the bed pad so your midsection is right in the middle of the pad. Lastly, consider upgrading your overnight diapers too. Molicare may seem good, but as you found out they just aren't good enough for containing full blown overnight wetting.

Slomo said:
Molicare may seem good, but as you found out they just aren't good enough for containing full blown overnight wetting.

It wasn't the moli's it was the L4's with a rearz booster in them but 2 things had failed that night while i was sleeping

1. My thing was pointed up towards my belly, and
2. Both of the upper tapes had come undone.

winters said:
It wasn't the moli's it was the L4's with a rearz booster in them but 2 things had failed that night while i was sleeping

1. My thing was pointed up towards my belly, and
2. Both of the upper tapes had come undone.

Pointing up isn't a problem unless your waistband isn't extending up high enough (ie, to your waist). The problem is not having enough padding up front, and not having that padding extend up enough. Abena M4 is lacking in both.

I've also found that on the rare occasion I do leak, the tapes getting wet is what makes them come unstuck. The tape failure likely happened as a result of your leak. I'd recommend you invest in better diapers.

I personally point up all the time as I'm well endowed enough that pointing down with even a slight erection gets painful. I use betterdry, and sleep on my side. I almost never get leaks.

Kif said:
I personally would recommend cloth diapers for night-time, if you sleep on the side at all. I've been using this with some success at night, with the bed pad. Only caution I have is to make sure the plastic pants fit well and to avoid wearing anything else over the diaper such as a onesie. In my case, the onesie dug into my crotch past the plastic pants, and it ended up wicking moisture through. In another case, the plastic pants weren't high-enough and some of the cloth near the waist poked out the top and wicked onto my shirt.

Unrelated: I love how supportive this thread has been! It's a nice thing to see, for a change.
Dude get some high rise pants there a bit on the expensive side but Gary makes Angelfluff pants ,I have there custom "blue ice" but am moving to there custom PUL it adds two inches on the rise and will go over the bulkiest diaper ( I wear a supper heavyweight night diaper triple boosted with bloomers and a onesie to bed .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back