• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I have lurked moar. Am I cool yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woomy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello, but I don't think for long (I'll explain in a bit).

Came here because I was interested in this kind of stuff but never really got the chance to dive into it. Still haven't, and I want to at some point soon. I'm guessing there are people here who really know their stuff, so I'm looking forward to seeing what advice there is.

I'm big into gaming (just played a hefty round of Splatoon), I go to an art uni which takes up the lion's share of my time, and I like binging cartoons, sci fi and some other dramas. I've seen a couple newbies here are transgender, and I'll add a tally to that list (can't do HRT for medical reasons. :p )

As I said, uni takes up a lot of my time here, so unless I really start posting a lot here, I'm not going to even upload an avatar (which is unheard of for me). And that's all I can really say without going too much into detail.

Woomy said:
Hello, but I don't think for long (I'll explain in a bit).

Came here because I was interested in this kind of stuff but never really got the chance to dive into it. Still haven't, and I want to at some point soon. I'm guessing there are people here who really know their stuff, so I'm looking forward to seeing what advice there is.

I'm big into gaming (just played a hefty round of Splatoon), I go to an art uni which takes up the lion's share of my time, and I like binging cartoons, sci fi and some other dramas. I've seen a couple newbies here are transgender, and I'll add a tally to that list (can't do HRT for medical reasons. :p )

As I said, uni takes up a lot of my time here, so unless I really start posting a lot here, I'm not going to even upload an avatar (which is unheard of for me). And that's all I can really say without going too much into detail.

Welcome Woomy! That was a good intro. Yes, there are several experts here on this stuff and many trans members as well. If you have any questions, ask away!

We of course have lots of gamers and even artists. Looks like you're a good fit and we hope you can get away from uni to check in every once in a while.

Thanks, Scaramouche! It's an honor.

I'm glad to find another Queen fan here, especially a fan of their "Innuendo" album, which I think is their most underrated.

Oh yeah, one thing I didn't mention in the intro - I love music. I will talk nonstop about it if I or someone else doesn't shut me up about it.

Woomy said:
Thanks, Scaramouche! It's an honor.

I'm glad to find another Queen fan here, especially a fan of their "Innuendo" album, which I think is their most underrated.

Oh yeah, one thing I didn't mention in the intro - I love music. I will talk nonstop about it if I or someone else doesn't shut me up about it.

Ah, I found a fellow fan! Excellent! Personally, it's hard to pick a favorite but Brian's Spanish-style guitar solo the song "Innuendo" is a classic! Have you ever seen Queen in concert?

Many, many people here like music and there are a lot of threads devoted to them. Don't be afraid to start one yourself!

Alas, I have never seen them in concert. I will should I get the chance, though. I hear they still are nothing short of phenominal.

They are! I have seen them three times, once with Freddie, one with Paul Rodgers and recently with Adam Lambert. I think they are done with the U.S. tour so they should be going to Europe soon? I highly recommend it! Their show this time was phenomenal. It is the 40th anniversary of News of the World so they did a lot of music from that album.

Nice to meet another splatoon fan here, weclome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back