• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Chrissie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone,

My name is Chrissie, I live in Cornwall UK, and I am a DL. I am interested in the AB side of life as well as crossdressing.

I forgot to introduce myself earlier as I was, and still am overwhelmed at all the stuff on this site and have been reading some great things.

I have had an interest in wetting myself from early school days when the occasional wettings of others caught my eye and got me wondering what it would be like to do it in my pants. Of course nothing sexual at that time, but it has never left me to this day.

At the same time I wanted to wear the same knickers as the girls in school, but that didn't occur until about the age of 11 when I started to experiment with my mothers underwear. Again, I've never looked back.

I would love to meet a woman who is happy and comfortable with a nappy wearing man and likes to wear as well. I will have a go at a story at some point soon, hopefully it will please some of you.

Chrissie

Hello Chrissie and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thank you egor. I like your avatar, I am a cat lover too.

Hi and welcome to the site. I think you'll find a lot of members with the same sort of desires. We are an interesting lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back