If you went to prison for a long time, would you fake incontinence to get nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClickyKeys said:
Especially for fecal incontinent. The diapers the hospitals have here in hand flat out do not work at all for fecal. Like literally no better than underwear. Super thin pull-ups, cloth backed, leak guards. Fecal protection has to be extra tight, so must be tabbed, plastic backed for odor, and since they aren't actually absorbing but containing need leak guards.

Would have to have them special order ines but I'm sure that'd be an uphill battle in the prison system. Even explaining to nurses that their diapers are urinary incontinence diapers and that I need fecal incontince diapers was. "But they're both diapers?" They say. No, no they aren't.

Even one time had it where I ran low in a psych ward and asked for one of theirs for like the hour until visiting time when I'd be brought more, guy hands me a small, and I'm like "uhh need large..." and he started arguing "Diapers are color coded by size as an industry standard, yours are white, which means they are small." And it took like ten minutes to tell this guy that no that's just THEIR provider and that all sizes of the Rearz Inspire+ InControl are white and don't even come in small either.

Yeah, I've had to make that same arguments for diapers that actually work for incontinence, versus pullups that don't work for anything other than stress leakage, versus pads for minor dribbling. It's a real uphill battle trying to get some people to understand not all "diapers" are created equal, and not all work the same. Never had one bumb enough not able to recognize a physical size difference though.

Well, there is a certain group of prisoners who have one very special diaper in their future.

The execution diaper!?

I think if other inmates saw you in diapers they would connect that with being a baby and that you are therefore a chomo. Not a good combo. So be cool and stay in school.

I did 10 days in a local jail...they didn't seem to care that I had bedwetting issues. I didn't get any special treatment or access to a new blanket. The "mattress" they gave us was basically a yoga mat, 1 sheet and 1 blanket. I wet my second night there and had to wait for laundry day like everyone else.

Luckily I was on a bottom bunk, which was just a cement slab. My blanket got to stinking something awful and I made sure NOT to wear my orange suit to sleep. I made sure to keep a t shirt on though and ruined all of my shirts and briefs that I took in with me because THEY ended up absorbing ALL of my pee since the mattress and sheet couldn't.

Overall...it was a pretty awful time and I actually only wet 3 nights out of the 10, I guess because I was barely eating or drinking anything. But yeah...not a fun time.

Though, prison MAY be different since that's more of a long term stay. But I can't say for sure.

Boopa said:
I did 10 days in a local jail...they didn't seem to care that I had bedwetting issues. I didn't get any special treatment or access to a new blanket. The "mattress" they gave us was basically a yoga mat, 1 sheet and 1 blanket. I wet my second night there and had to wait for laundry day like everyone else.

Luckily I was on a bottom bunk, which was just a cement slab. My blanket got to stinking something awful and I made sure NOT to wear my orange suit to sleep. I made sure to keep a t shirt on though and ruined all of my shirts and briefs that I took in with me because THEY ended up absorbing ALL of my pee since the mattress and sheet couldn't.

Overall...it was a pretty awful time and I actually only wet 3 nights out of the 10, I guess because I was barely eating or drinking anything. But yeah...not a fun time.

Though, prison MAY be different since that's more of a long term stay. But I can't say for sure.

Wow, treatement like that is a lawsuit just waiting to happen. Not only were you denied adequate diapers for your medical necesity, but that denial also subjected you to an arguably minor form of torture.

I hope I never end up in jail as I am incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7

To end in jail I need only a very bad luck. But id it'd be diaper prison with female personal, why not ?

Now seriously... I was 0 weeks in prevent prision and it was more than enough. Wanna never return.

bobbilly said:
because he's now a bedwetter and needs nappies (...) It seems you can be given nappies just for bedwetting in prison.

And you'd make you fake bedwetter. But I think this in jail isn't big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back