Where do UK people buy diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In UK, shops seem to only stock Tena pants, limited range, or supermarket own brands, I'm guessing most people use internet? I'm happy enough with Lady Tena Discreet, but would like to try a few others, thanks!

There are one or two very good online sites located in UK - in my opinion the best probably being Incontinence Choice (www.incontinencechoice.co.uk); good prices, a good range of stock, and excellent service.

But if you look carefully, and you'll find that many of the larger, or chain-store chemists either stock them or will happily order them in for you. Also most Disability shops again either stock them or will order them in.

I get most of my nappies from Dorset nursing supplies, the tena and molicare range is about £3 cheaper then other online shops,

I've seen molicares in charity shops a few times.

Another +1 for https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk, they even have 2 physical stores in Bolton and Aylesbury.

Really friendly service and not in the least embarrassing.

Molicare Slip Maxi, large (every nappy) £17.24 Delivery £5.99
Molicare Slip Maxi, large (nappies r us) £13.99 Delivery £5.49
Molicare Slip Maxi, large (dorest nursing supplies) £11.51 Delivery £6.50

If buying thru Nappiesrus select VAT Free if you buy for your own personal use. U dont need to be Incontinent as long its u who will pee in them. ;) lol

Save Express have a good selection of nappies. A pack of 14 Abena Abri-Form M4s is €11.11 (~£9.75). Shipping is a little more expensive from Germany than the UK, but their prices are good, so it balances out!

If you're looking for ABU's or any other ABDL brand, go to nappiesrus.co.uk, and if you live in the Bolton/Greater Manchester area, the (physical) Incontinence Shop stock ABDL brands, and it's totally not embarrassing to ask at the counter for them, they're super friendly!

+1 for incontinencechoice.co.uk - I've been buying from them for years, completely stress-free. :)

tiny said:
Save Express have a good selection of nappies. A pack of 14 Abena Abri-Form M4s is €11.11 (~£9.75). Shipping is a little more expensive from Germany than the UK, but their prices are good, so it balances out!

just beware of UNdiscrete shipping from them. If you pay them more for discrete shipping, that'll buy you one piece if semi transparent packing tape over maybe 2/3 of the "DIAPERS" prints on the side of the box. (ie waste of money, don't bother)

but considering they're shipping from germany, the price is okay in the US. It must be a great deal if you're in europe where the shipping is MUCH less expensive.

I used Save Express about 10 years ago. I ordered loads of single nappies. I live in the UK and was pleased with my purchases because it was quick delivery. I wanted to buy some more nappies from them last month but when I went to payment it was all in German, I don't know if its because I now use safari web browser but I gave up which I'm glad about really because I've heard from couple of people they don't use discreet packaging.

Another Shout out for Nappies R Us... ive used Save Express and not experienced the packaging issues mentioned... another good EU site is ABDL Factory they are in Holland

John Bell and Croyden in London (just north of Oxford Street) stocks Tena. The store uses very thin bags, so folks on the street, on the tube or on the bus will know what you're lugging, but at least JBC is a good retail outlet.

BusterBunny said:
If you're looking for ABU's or any other ABDL brand, go to nappiesrus.co.uk, and if you live in the Bolton/Greater Manchester area, the (physical) Incontinence Shop stock ABDL brands, and it's totally not embarrassing to ask at the counter for them, they're super friendly!

These two are the same company -- they also trade as Drylife.

Incontinence Choice, Incontinence Shop, Nappies R Us and Save Express mostly. I have used Dorset nursing supplies in the past too, as well as Drylife which is just another name for one of the earlier companies (see above).

All are excellent.

I've been ordering from Save Express for over 10 years, always selected discrete shipping and it's always been either a brand new brown cardboard box or an inverted product branded cardboard box so it still looks brown and discrete, never had what bambinod experienced from them.

Echo the above, never had a problem with shipping or discretion from any of these except for some occasional text on a shipping label (not printed on the actual box), e.g. I think 'Incontinence Shop' might have been shown as the sender on the courier's printed label. Save Express seems to score on price if you can make up a large enough order, shipping has always been reliable and becomes economical to the UK with larger orders. Nappies R Us is great especially if you need ABDL brands at short notice. I've collected from the counter, which is friendly and hassle-free. Being ABDL-focused rather than just aware, I can go in and buy nappies while visibly padded, and say they are for me without any embarrassment, in a way that would be really awkward at a regular medical supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back