KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Imported from China

The package looks a lot like the CA/SA version.
However, Walmart.com has something funky happening. Either banks dont trust their card payment system, or that there's something terribly wrong with their system. I tried ordering something from Walmart.com, and the site kept saying that my card is not authorized.

The package also said that they are unisex. I've never seen these before and it seems sort of odd.

kimberly-clark.com.mx/nuestras-marcas/goodnites

I bought a bag of these from Walmart and they are the same product you would get from a number of international markets. I bought the exact same bag when I was in Hong Kong and they are the same as you would get in a lot of different countries.

They are nothing special. They are about the same size as current goodnites if not a little smaller and the outer cloth backing is the same as the old plane white trim fit goodnites. I appreciate the novelty factor of exotic goodnites, but unless you are a real collector, I wouldn't waste your money.

Interesting find!

Interesting, I'll have to order some. I'd love to get some of the Korean goodnites too.

for those that don't know
goodnights were plain white in America for a number of years before they started putting prints on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back