• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexiBabyBoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everybody! New little here, and Canadian, looking to engage a little more in the ABDL community.

A little about myself: I'm a lot more of an adult baby and little than DL, I am transgender (HRT since Jan. 2016), I love pink and purple and fluffy&furry things, and love to game (PC).

Just this year, I've found an amazing local group that hosts little playdates monthly, I've made a lot of new friends, and I'm sprouting a little more each day.

I've known of this forum for a while, but until now I've mostly been on Fetlife.

Once again, greetings!

Last edited:
Hello AlexiaABDL and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome to the site, AlexiaABDL!

Cute avatar pic -- that's an enormously humongous dummy you have there! (Or a very small head.) Where did you get it? It makes my NUK5 look tiny in comparison!

Hi Egor & Tiny!

I actually got the pacifier from a trip to Rearz, it's identical to the Nuk5 except it is larger (Silicone size 6) with an oversized guard. They also sell them online and they have a big selection too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back