Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Yesterday at work I was pulling trash I’m a janitor. And when I was pulling this woman trash she is my friend. She said there is my little boy my baby side melted with happiness! So my question to all the members is did anyone say anything babyish to you at work?

Once at school me and my friends were messing around, and she pulled me onto her lap and I went limp. She told me I looked like a toddler and that made me kind of happy

I live in the South and female cash register operators will sometimes call me baby as it's a southern thing. Still, I think it's nice.

Nope, can't say I have. And if I did, I think I would be really embarrassed.

dogboy said:
I live in the South and female cash register operators will sometimes call me baby as it's a southern thing. Still, I think it's nice.

Yeah, that's fun down here in the South. I know they don't mean anything by it, but I do enjoy it.

Yeah sometimes it happens, most recently happened last week actually. I'm autistic and sometimes I struggle getting dressed like with buttons and things, and a work colleague who's a good friend was helping me out. I got one in by myself and he was like good man which is a pretty common phrase where I am, I don't know about elsewhere, but I made a joke about how I'm too childish to be called a man and then he called me a good boy. Pretty sure I looked like a tomato after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend at work who I joke around with at work. I tend to act really childish and annoy her sometimes. And one time in the morning we were catching up before work started I irritated her by putting the bin down away from it's usual spot and she said "don't make me use my mummy voice!"
I sort of laughed it off but internally I was cringing so much.
but yeah you don't wanna hear her "mummy voice" the moment she uses that tone I stop doing whatever I'm doing and pack it in

ConfusionIncarnate said:
I have a friend at work who I joke around with at work. I tend to act really childish and annoy her sometimes. And one time in the morning we were catching up before work started I irritated her by putting the bin down away from it's usual spot and she said "don't make me use my mummy voice!"
I sort of laughed it off but internally I was cringing so much.
but yeah you don't wanna hear her "mummy voice" the moment she uses that tone I stop doing whatever I'm doing and pack it in
That is really cute! Lol what does she say to you when she uses your mom voice?

Stuffs like
"PACK IT IN!"
"STOP THAT!"
or my personal favourite "DECLAN!"
she's really scary when she uses it. she's a very prickly person. but when you catch her in a good mood she's funny and great to talk to. it's just usually she's moody

ConfusionIncarnate said:
Stuffs like
"PACK IT IN!"
"STOP THAT!"
or my personal favourite "DECLAN!"
she's really scary when she uses it. she's a very prickly person. but when you catch her in a good mood she's funny and great to talk to. it's just usually she's moody
Do you think she knows your a ab? The woman that said That to me at the job. She does not I’m ab but she has toys In her office and she lets me play with them

zackiepooh1992 said:
Do you think she knows your a ab? The woman that said That to me at the job. She does not I’m ab but she has toys In her office and she lets me play with them

I don't think she knows. pretty sure she'd of said something. sounds like you've got a great working relationship there buddy

AngelofConfusion said:
I don't think she knows. pretty sure she'd of said something. sounds like you've got a great working relationship there buddy
Yeah everyone loves me at my job! Been there for over 4 years now🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back