Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omfg dad got shot at

Default Omfg dad got shot at

meiko says:
    I was driving my semi to a store. When i pulled up to the front to park by the door a teen with a gun came out. He saw me n shot at me 5 times
    im still in shock

:bunny: What town did this shooting occur in? I found nothing in the Tempe and Phoenix area newspapers, Could you cite a source for verification of this sensational story? I will not be duped again like I was by Snowqueen (now banned for lying) in her Holy Crap! Thread. If the story is legit, I'm glad to hear your dad was unharmed. If not, AMF YOYO, baby! :bunny:

:bunny:
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 18-Apr-2009 at 00:13. Reason: corrections, punctuation, additions

Look at the sig, then the quote. I don't believe he meant his biological father.

Quote Originally Posted by WraithFireorca View Post
    im still in shock

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    :bunny: What town did this shooting occur in? I found nothing in the Tempe and Phoenix area newspapers, Could you cite a source for verification of this sensational story? I will not be duped again like I was by Snowqueen (now banned for lying) in her Holy Crap! Thread. If the story is legit, I'm glad to hear your dad was unharmed. If not, AMF YOYO, baby! :bunny:

:bunny:
    This is unfortunately not sensational for Phoenix/Mesa/Tempe these days.

Even in north Phoenix drive-by shootings happen. It's possible.

WraithFireorca, did your "dad" file a police report?

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    This is unfortunately not sensational for Phoenix/Mesa/Tempe these days.
    Thankfully Tucson is still pretty complacent as far as gangster gangsters go.