Explain help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Whats the purpose of plastic pants? What is an enema? I want to broaden my range of diapers and usage and basically want to try things other people also enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastic pants are designed for cloth nappies by stopping the pee weeping out of the cloth. By wearing plastic pants over a disposable nappy it defeats the purpose unless you wear them to contain the smell.

IMO plastic pants over a disposable are essential, if you live a active normal life, or wish too.

Plastic pants are a cover that goes over your diaper to help prevent any leaks. They are used mostly with cloth, as those tend to bleed through more than plastic backed, but you can use them with plastic backed diapers. In that case it's used mostly to hold in the smell, or if you're worried your diaper might be full enough to leak, but you don't want to take it off. Plastic pants will a bit of the overflow, not much, but enough that you could probably get one more last use out of them.

An enema is a procedure where you fill your anus with liquid in order to induce you to void your bowels. They may not be 100% medically accurate, but in the ab/dl sense, the gist is it's a way to force or guarantee you to mess your diaper, really badly depending on the size of the enema. You can get a kit for a small one at your local drug store probably. It's like a bulb thing, looks a bit like a turkey baster. I'm sure there's a specific liquid you can use for this, but I think you can get away with just water. Fill up the bulb, lube up, stick it where the sun don't shine and squeeze. You can also get some that come in like an iv bag. You should probably look up detailed instructions on how to do that. I haven't done it myself, it seems easy enough, but it's a bit too much for me. It might be hard doing it by yourself though.

bobbilly said:
Plastic pants are designed for cloth nappies by stopping the pee weeping out of the cloth. By wearing plastic pants over a disposable nappy it defeats the purpose unless you wear them to contain the smell.

Not true. No disposable diaper is 100% leak proof, and some are very crinkly and loud too. Wearing a diaper cover over a disposable will catch any leaks, and help you to notice it before that leak becomes outworldly noticable. A good quiet diaper cover (not made of plastic) will also dampen the noise from a loud diaper.

My favorite is the Gary Activewear PUL pants. They are very comfortable, and extremely durable so they will last years instead of months like plastic covers do.

I would highly suggest that you use an another method, such as laxatives over an enema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back