Not open for further replies.

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have seen some nice onesies with and without baby prints out there--I like not having a baby print. My problem is that I overheat easily and I like tee shirts with good designs--doubling up could leave me soaked in sweat. Plus there is the issue with licensed designs--for instance i would love to get a Ghost tee or even something from tshirthell.com.

Has anyone modified existing tees into onesies? How would this be best done? Has there been anyone out there who does adult-print onesies?

I mean LittleForBig BabyYourDoll and OnsiesDownUnder have all just released Halloween onsies that could be considered adult print. They also have a selection of more babyish prints also

Have a onesie bottom with or without detailing you could modify it with a top WITHOUT details simply sew a suitable fitting "T" shirt to the bottom of the onesie.
Best if done by a seamstress of tailor who can make the alterations.
The important thing here is keeping the snap bottom of the onesie to ease in and out of the garment. A wide neck leotard could work losing the snap bottom to
ease into and out of the torso garment but losing the ease of changing diapers.
The adjustments alterations can be done - how much expense you want to plan on is up to your budget.

There is also the option of locating an Ebay seller or Etsy seller to hand make to your specs colors details etc.

I've made a few simple T shirt onesies using a bit of extra material and usually some Velcro. I've not had much luck using snaps as they usually don't grab the material very well and end up either ripping the material around it or popping off. The other option is buy a plain white onesie and then add your own design. Iron on transfers for your printer are excellent.

I wonder if someone has made a pattern for a onesie bottom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back