Brand new Underjams Design on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experiment626 said:
I was wondering what happened. I'm going to try to find them at the local level now.

My guess it was a lot from an experimental batch that isn't sold in stores right now and P&G ordered ebay to take the auction off.

CodyBaby said:
My guess it was a lot from an experimental batch that isn't sold in stores right now and P&G ordered ebay to take the auction off.
That's a wild thought. I'm half tempted to ask the seller why.

Well I found them at the local level and they are those same cute prints! I will take pics of those and more I got and put them on FA to tomorrow hopefully.

Hopefully since they're not official, I guess, UnderJams will fix the sides. I dont understand why they're not trying to be more competitive with GoodNites?

12srepaid said:
Hopefully since they're not official, I guess, UnderJams will fix the sides. I dont understand why they're not trying to be more competitive with GoodNites?

You know what surprise me the most, the sides on the Pampers Easy-Ups are exactly the same and a lots of parents use Pampers Easy-Ups, they are less popular than Pull-Ups, but lots of them still stick to Pampers for potty training and use Pampers Easy-Ups. I'm wondering how parents never seem to complain about the sides on the Pampers Easy-Ups, there should be a lot more complains from parents about theses than Underjams, but nope.

I've been trying to find a news story on the updated designs, but no luck so far.

They are so cute !!!! I can't believe Underjams have been discontinued in the Uk and then they bring out those super cute prints in the US

Bby said:
They are so cute !!!! I can't believe Underjams have been discontinued in the Uk and then they bring out those super cute prints in the US

Discontinued in the UK, how come? I wonder if through some dumb patent law, that Pampers is not allowed to use stronger cloth like material for the side panels, or are they just playing dumb by not fixing the problem areas.

Bby said:

I didn't even know they Were in the U.K.

- - - Updated - - -

12srepaid said:
Discontinued in the UK, how come? I wonder if through some dumb patent law, that Pampers is not allowed to use stronger cloth like material for the side panels, or are they just playing dumb by not fixing the problem areas.

That's an interesting theory. The sides do actually seem better then I remember but it's been a few years since I bought underjams and it's the first time I have ever bought the small/medium size

Does anyone know if the boys ones have new designs or not?

Never mind, I found the new boys design off the pampers website... looks like stripes with a shark on the front

Those look amazing. May have to go try to find some tomorrow.

0c6c63b29e54d728fb129e63e63064b4.jpg

Here’s a pic :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eman100 said:
0c6c63b29e54d728fb129e63e63064b4.jpg

Here’s a pic :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh My god I have to find the boy ones now! Thanks for sharing!

What do the boxes look like? IE a way to differentiate the new prints from the old? I forgot what my girl ones look like and I wasted $27 on the old style for the boys.

Do these not come in the small packs anymore? I’ve been to my grocery store, Walmart and target and they only have the huge boxes.

Bedw3ttingcosmonaut said:
Do these not come in the small packs anymore? I’ve been to my grocery store, Walmart and target and they only have the huge boxes.
Nope. I don’t remember them ever being in packs and only walmart and Target seem to have them and I never understood why they don’t show the prints.

Any noticable improvements on the side panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back