Brand new Underjams Design on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
They fit similar to Goodnites but the rise is lower in the front and back. They are thicker than Goodnites however, the sides tear way too easily. I can never sleep a whole night without finding one side completely ripped open 😢

They are significantly more comfy... I have a 34" waist and they don't rip for me.

Soggygoodnites said:
They fit similar to Goodnites but the rise is lower in the front and back. They are thicker than Goodnites however, the sides tear way too easily. I can never sleep a whole night without finding one side completely ripped open ��

But are you squeezing into them though or is the fit reasonable for your size?

Aww. Those are super cute! I wish I still fit them.

bambinod said:
But are you squeezing into them though or is the fit reasonable for your size?

He more than likely can wear them. They aren't that far off from goodnites. Also they are notorious for their sides ripping, even parents posted complaints about it on their old forum pampers had. I remember getting super annoyed when the sides disintegrated on me when I wore them when I was younger, it would always fit nice around the butt and sides and not look like a thong or anything stupid. The sad thing is underjams are like 10 times more soft/comfortable than goodnites and have way cuter designs.

What about the boys design?

wonder if the sides will still be the same material

sambus said:
wonder if the sides will still be the same material

Exactly. Let's hope UnderJams fixed the sides. Not so much for us, but for the kids sake.

I am actually a she and yes I fit in Goodnites perfectly and fit underjams as well. It's the cheapness of the side material that is the problem. It's way too flimsy

I've been trying to look them up on the web, but I haven't found anything about the new designs yet.

The sides have gotten better recently. They were once very poor indeed.

I kinda like that unicorn-and-rainbow design, it's a bit childish for a product that probably tries to feel more ''grown-up...''

I've never gotten any bedwetting pants like GoodNites or Underjams though because... they just don't fit my regressed mindset. I'm an untrained toddler so I wear either diapers or training pants.

Can anyone confirm if they have better sides than before, I always want to grab a new pack each time I go to Wal-Mart, but I'm scared to find their sides are still the same, they absorb so much more than a GoodNites, they would be a dream if their sides weren't so easy to rip.

12srepaid said:
Not so much for us, but for the kids sake.
Sides ripping was only really a problem for heavy-set kids or those not in the target age/weight range for the product.

- - - Updated - - -

CodyBaby said:
Can anyone confirm if they have better sides than before, I always want to grab a new pack each time I go to Wal-Mart, but I'm scared to find their sides are still the same, they absorb so much more than a GoodNites, they would be a dream if their sides weren't so easy to rip.
The sides are still made of the same material, I would consider uploading a photo but photobucket is all weird now and makes you pay to share photos on other websites.

okmis said:
Sides ripping was only really a problem for heavy-set kids or those not in the target age/weight range for the product.

- - - Updated - - -

The sides are still made of the same material, I would consider uploading a photo but photobucket is all weird now and makes you pay to share photos on other websites.

You can use Imgur to share photos.

AnimeDude892 said:
What about the boys design?
I agree. I'm hoping they are dinosaurs.

Other than the total crap elastic that comes apart way too easily, functionality-wise, Underjams are superior to Goodnites. They are very, very quiet, have very consistent pant construction, and have great leak-guards. The graphic design has also been weird and off-putting. Goodnites win in aesthetics and vastly-superior elastic.

Anyone got a copy of the eBay listing or photos? It's been taken down.

Prairie said:
Anyone got a copy of the eBay listing or photos? It's been taken down.
I was wondering what happened. I'm going to try to find them at the local level now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back