Status
Not open for further replies.

islander

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello folks,

after a very long pause I will in a couple weeks get the chance to wear 24/7 for some time again but I am already planning and preparing in advance. This time I would like to stick to strict diaper changing times. My ideal would be to use one printed nighttime diaper and 2 regular slip diapers within a 24 hour cycle. The idea is that the thinner and more discrete diapers would allow me to wear in public as I will also have to leave the house for my part-time job that takes place in the afternoon (cleaning). During the night when I am all alone the big bum and crinkles don't matter. What has been bugging me most so far was the set up of my diaper stash. I don't like a good printed diaper to be wasted and therefore I would like to change when there is enough in it :biggrin: However since I don't pee at night that would mean that if I was to take the diaper off in the morning it would be dry. So the plan is to put on the night diaper after work around 8 pm in the evening and change into a tena before work at 1 pm.

Now my question is what kind of diapers should I get myself? I never bought printed diapers so I am not familiar with how they do. For my nightdiaper I need one with strong tapes as I tend to move a oot in my sleep and I don't want them to tear/untape. What ABDL diaper would you recommend for this?
Then there the question of the day diaper which should be a compromise between absorbent and thin. As I will be wearing my nighttime diaper for 16 hours that leaves a window of 8 hours for daytime diapers. I can either go through two or only one more absorbent. I have been using tena and molicare diapers so far but I feel like they become too indiscrete due to swelling when they are wet. Is there any diaper that does not swell too much but still holds a decent amount of pee? Please suggestions. Thank you

For your night diaper I would definitely recommend ABU Space/Little Pawz/Simples (if you are willing to decorate the Simples yourself) they are seriously thirsty, thick and you always know when wearing plus they now have upgraded tapes.

For daytime wear I can't recommend anything to suit but always think ABU Vintage SDK/Cushies/Lavender/Kiddos are excellent

if you intend to use only your diaper and not the toilet, two diapers for the daytime may not be enough unless you intend to spend the majority of your days soaked and often leaking.

bambinod said:
if you intend to use only your diaper and not the toilet, two diapers for the daytime may not be enough unless you intend to spend the majority of your days soaked and often leaking.

Betterdry can handle that, no problem. Confidry or Northshore can just barely make it that long too (without leaking). For night time and with prints, Crinklz is a must.

Argent said:
For your night diaper I would definitely recommend ABU Space

That one is actually my choice number 1 right now :smile1: But browsing through abdl shops, I kind of want to try some other ones too

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
So do you think I should add one more diaper? In my calculations I was kind of hoping that a very thick abdl diaper would hold a lot of pee in the morning and night before I change into my daydiaper. I could possibly use the ABU Space with a booster or two??

I wear 247 for IC and don't make compromises on absorbency. BetterDry all day every day. While a bit bulky for daytime, I have so much confidence that I won't leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back