Anyone ever slide down the stairs in just a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absorblock

Huggies Huggies Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This morning, I was about to go downstairs in the basement to do some wash, and was wearing just my Depend Fitted briefs, and fell down a step and kept sliding because of the brief and it's plastic backing. Went down about 6 steps because of that . Just wondered if it ever happened to others.

Sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I race up the stairs on all-fours. :) I did that a lot as a kid. It just seems so much quicker!

I also went through a brief phase where I'd get drunk in bars/clubs, and think it a good idea to slide down a flight of stairs on my belly, holding my pint glass aloft, get to the bottom, pick myself up, take a sip, and walk off as if nothing had happened.

tiny said:
Sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I race up the stairs on all-fours. :) I did that a lot as a kid. It just seems so much quicker!

I also went through a brief phase where I'd get drunk in bars/clubs, and think it a good idea to slide down a flight of stairs on my belly, holding my pint glass aloft, get to the bottom, pick myself up, take a sip, and walk off as if nothing had happened.
Omg we use to have stair races all the time back in the day!!! Slide down on your belly, it was so much fun

tiny said:
Sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I race up the stairs on all-fours. :) I did that a lot as a kid. It just seems so much quicker!.

I run through the woods on all fours, but only during the full moon. Ahwooooooo! And no! Werewolves don't wear diapers. We just do it where ever.

When I was a kid I would often slide down the stairs just on my rear. My step-brother and I would see who could go down the wooden set of stairs at my dad's the fastest. No splinters, thankfully, but we ended up becoming very skilled at sliding our asses down the stairs. Never really thought much about sliding down the stairs, but I have gone step-by-step down the stairs in littlespace after messing my diaper. Bad cleanup, but it felt nice.

Funny thing is, despite being 21, I still run up the stairs in my house on all fours. My parents are just used to it.

Not stairs but how is a icy hilly driveway eh? I for a time lived in Suburban Boston and had a apartment on the side of a hill and had to walk down to the sidewalk& street so I can get on with my day. in a thaw & freeze cycle would you know it my work schedule falls in the freeze time frame well I fell on the ice and slid down hill on my backside in my diaper and pants dang near slid into the street in the path of a on coming Fed Ex truck tell you what talk about cat like reflexes to get the heck off the street in a fricken hurry! So I can say I fell on my backside and slid down the driveway at my apartment. strange thing is my backside or back did not hurt due to being diapered ..

You know what is funny when I first read the title of this I thought it meant the banister railing of the stairs. :laugh: I was like OMG that sounds like fun but a bit dangerous as well. Dumping down the stairs in my diaper though sounds like tons of fun though. I will have to try that.

When I was little I would scoot down the stairs at my grandmother/uncle's house on my butt.

Well wearing the diapers makes u slide even faster!
My rear was not so soar because of that padding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back