• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello! I am here to make my greeting to you. I'm from the south of the UK and I am an ABDL! I like playing video games, going outside, hanging out with friends and watching movies. I am more a DL than an AB but that doesn't really matter as regardless of who I am, this community will be able to accept me. :) thanks!

randomusername123 said:
Hello! I am here to make my greeting to you. I'm from the south of the UK and I am an ABDL! I like playing video games, going outside, hanging out with friends and watching movies. I am more a DL than an AB but that doesn't really matter as regardless of who I am, this community will be able to accept me. :) thanks!

Welcome randomusername123! That's a good user name! lol LOTS of members here form the UK. Good to see you here and we look forward to your comments and threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back