Kid's undies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 3-pack of size 18-20 boys boxers a few years ago. One has race cars and checkered flags on it, one has dirtbikes and four wheelers on it, and one has chopper motorcycles on it. Wish I could find some briefs with prints on them that would fit me, but so far I haven't been able to find any :-(

I don't think I will ever be able to fit those. I come from a line of family members with large thighs. The only sibling I know who got away from that is my brother. So, he might be able to fit those.

You might be surprised woomy, the size 20s are pretty big.

Yes, I wear girl size 8 panties.

Wow that's pretty small. Lucky you.

I would only wear mickey mouse ones, but those only go up to 4 or 5T or something. There is no way in h*** that I'd fit in those, I'd have to sew two together to even think about it.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Candyland makes little girls undies from toddler, to size 20.

What brand is that? I don't see a website when I search for them... :-/

I don't think i can fit children's undies neither but i have been hunting for cute anime/kiddy undies. It have been hard especially being a male. So basically, none of my undies are boring or plain. Im actually starting a tumblr of my collection of underwear, so please check it out. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/cutiesundies :)

Last edited:
AdorableRabbit Search Amazon

I got some from Tykables.com. And for my boy size 16 fits him just tight

cubsimba said:
I got some from Tykables.com. And for my boy size 16 fits him just tight
This is sooo cool. I love that they apparently have a little bit of padding too. Looks like I gotta save my pennies. :)

I got into wearing boxers for a while and since I'm pretty recent to needing to wear 24/7, they have been a basic diaper cover for me as well. I think a lot of my designs could be considered somewhat childish with the different cartoon characters--Superman, Ninja Turtles, South Park, ...--so while they are not exactly child's underwear, they could be seen as childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back