Energy drinks (Love them or hate them)

Energy drinks do you love them or hate them?

• Love them

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Hate them

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I ovoid them for health reasons

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Do you love them? If so what kinds? If you hate them then are there any caffeinated drinks you prefer? Coffee, tea, soda; Whats your thing?
My input
My family and friends don't like that I drink them, but I only get them once in a blue moon. I like to have one on Christmas morning and of course my B-day. My parents call it cheating meaning that they are going against their usual diet. The idea is that life should not have to be all work and no play. We are all going to face the after life at the end anyway. Might as well enjoy life while you can.
I normally drink coffee in the morning to get me started. On days that I know I will struggle I drink two cans of mountain dew. I love just about every Mountain dew except for white out, DewSA, and live wire.

I have heart issues so I avoid them completely. But, I also think they're not good in general, especially the ones with high doses of caffeine.

When need fast restorre of enenrgy, so ED is one of the choices, and when weather is very hot, it takes effect really fast. In two minutes like new.

Last edited:
Blech, horrible taste. And they do worse for your body than give a moment of "energy" too.

They're disgusting in terms of both taste and what they do to your body.

I'm rarely doing anything so important that I can't get proper rest. I'd rather know how tired I am than have it obscured by a dubious product. Caffeine in general doesn't seem to do much good for me. It's either no noticeable effect or it makes me jittery and uncomfortable when I get too much. I'd rather adjust my schedule and get enough sleep than feel like I needed something like that.

I stick to water and (usually) 8 hours of sleep. Though on occasion I will whip up my tasty cocktail of Kool-aid and lemonade.

I drink the V8 energy drinks with some frequency, but I mostly stick to sleep, water, and goofy internal wiring.

I drink energy drinks only when I need to get up early. The ones I usually drink are Red Bull and Monster. I do enjoy them way more than coffee (I don't like coffee). I also drink soda even more than energy drinks.

At this point in my life, I have little need for energy drinks. A few years ago I played in an aggressive men's softball league which played in summer. I had hit one out to the fence and as I was running to 3rd I hit the ground in agony from a leg cramp. I crawled to 3rd but it would have been a home run had it not been for the cramp. After that, I drank Gator Aid during the game.

Now when I bike, I'll have a high protein bar and drink water, but no sports drinks. And yes, they do taste terrible.

Hmm. I don't really feel like picking "love" or "hate," but I'm pretty much a coffee person. I took a sip of Red Bull once and very nearly spit it out. Ick! It may as well be some form of cough syrup. Does anybody actually like the taste of that stuff, or is it consumed solely for the effect? I don't know anybody who regularly drinks it, so I may as well ask here.

I'm neutral towards Energy drinks. I rarely drink them, and I have no reason to drink them as I'm pretty much immune to caffeine as I can drink a Monster and go to bed an hour later (Though may just be caffeine tolerance since I drink a lot of tea and Mountain Dew). But I like some of them. I really like Venom as that's easily my favorite energy drink, but I very rarely drink it (I should get one sometime. I'm overdue for one).

Cottontail said:
Does anybody actually like the taste of that stuff, or is it consumed solely for the effect?
As far as RedBull goes, I'm sure some people like the taste of it and drink it for that. There's probably some people who claim RedBull to be their all time favorite drink. Though Im guessing the majority of people drink it for the affect it has on them. Personally, I like it enough to always say yes to those marketers offering free samples of RedBull or a friend offering me one for free, but not enough to ever buy one and actually spend money on one.

I don't like the taste of the energy drinks, and my body neither because of the too much caffeine. I prefer tea.

Hate hate hate but everyone should enjoy what they enjoy.

As a older person with high BP I don't need them. No soda pop either. Only coffee, tea and beer with a little
water thrown in.

I drink far too many energy drinks to the point of being unhealthy.

I definitely have a caffeine addiction. Most days I drink coffee, but those days when I have projects that need to get done I'll enjoy a nice Red Bull. Also I enjoy the taste!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say I hate them because I have never tried them. I am the Energizer Bunny unless I am sick so I definitely don't need an extra energy boost.

Well I am a bit of a curmudgeon, I don't do caffeine or sugar , I don't drink them, matter of fact today was one my long distance Dr trips , I carry a soft cooler with SAP cold packs( bought them in australia) and bring my own drinks , i am to cheap to pay bus station prices ($2.50) for water so I bring coffee tea and soda that's caffeine and sugar free,the sugar things is because i am T 1 diabetic, if its something you enjoy occasionally go for it !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back