Pondering on little age and stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofConfusion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
So i discovered the whole world of abdl, littles etc. The whole thing in june this year. Since then ive been reading stories. Studying online and chatting to people online. Ive been trying to see where i fit in and what i like. A real rollercoaster of self discovery
The concept of littlespace has intrigued me ever since I came across it. I wanted to know what it was, how to get into it and what it felt like. And now i think im beginning to understand slightly. Ive found myself adopting babyish terms and things while chatting on discord server.
A while ago I was chatting away and the topic came to little ages. To my understanding it can act as a way of defining what you like to do and feel capable of doing when in Littlespace.
Im still unsure of my own
So i've got three questions to ask:
Has anyone identified their littleage/range?
How do you know or identify?
How do you maintain a division between little and big spaces?

Hellw ConfusionIncarnate.

I am some where over the rainbow. Ho sorry I am somewhere between 3ish and maybe 6 will 6ish if I being a big bro.

Other Littles told me, and it really depends on how far I regress / fail to put on the adult mask when it time to come back up. (Sometime Adulting is just to hard. And I not very good at playing Let's Pretend. When I all stressed out. )

How do you maintain a division between little and big spaces?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I find it very very very very hard as I don't need any triggers to go into little space. As Jumpy on discord will tell you.

But you kind of get used to the balance. We all have boring adult stuff to do in our lives like paying bills etc. But in every job that as to be done there usely the opportunity to have some fun.

I don't always get the balance right. But being who you really are is so much better than pretending to be something you're not.

Even if that means that everyone can see your childlike nature. And that is different to a childish behaviour.
Sorry it hard to put this in words. My therapist said it is getting to the point where you are comfortable being naked in front of people.

This is who I am, I am me.

Now I just got the urge to stand on my head.

Hope that's helpful kind off.

Siysiy

my little age is 2.

I knew when I google about it.
I watched teen baby on YouTube and
watched tlc on YouTube about adult babies.

and other times I learn in college, write software just for fun, otherwise I'm not much like adult like to do.
was never the average teenager, I didn't understand their way of thinking.

Truthfully I havent. I've been able to merge my baby and adult sides into one. Parts of me are in line with a two year old, while others are in line with a sixty year old.

I tend to think of my Little as my inner child: Not acting out, but influencing my decisions from time to time.

"Psst. Buy that tub of peanut butter swirl ice cream. Get the Abri-forms, you'll wear one someday. Binge Rocko's Modern Life on your day off."

He's eight, and baby diapers still fit him. :p

Well, I sort of had a hard time pinpointing my little age for a while. But after some googling I decided that My little age is probably around 1 ish. This also varies some depending on my mood and energy level. I recommend doing some research yourself, about actual babies and what milestones they reach and how that aligns with how you feel. and as you explore littlespace your age may very well change as well! and thats all fine and dandy!

The division between my big self and little self has a bit of a blurry line. But I try and designate Big time and littletime. Or use littletime as a sort of reward for getting all my homework or chores completed! Or maybe get into littelspace if all that stuff is stressing me out to much and i need a break. I dont actively try to keep a division between little self and big self, it just happens and im not sure how

Good luck on all this and your exploration, ConfusionIncarnate!

Slomo said:
Truthfully I havent. I've been able to merge my baby and adult sides into one. Parts of me are in line with a two year old, while others are in line with a sixty year old.

I'm in the same boat. I have a weird hybrid of both sides into one.

Ive never been fully committed to going little. Perhaps I should do some self discovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone identified their little age/range?

My little age is about 3 or 4. There are times, however, where I feel more like 5 or 6.

I guess I feel like 3 or 4 because that was the time that it was acceptable for me to wear diapers, snuggle with stuffies, play with blocks, drink from sippy cups, and really be myself without any expectation from others to grow up. I know that that is my emotional age-space because I never stopped feeling at home doing those things.

I would say the key is balance: Letting your adult self grow, learn, and make decisions while also letting your little side explore, question, and imagine. I would recommend not trying to separate them too much, because they both are a part of who you are. Nevertheless, as with all things in life, there is a time and a place for everything.

My little age is 2. I just act like a toddler and that seems an appropriate age for me, too little to be out of diapers and have a Paci but big enough to think they're a big kid. My little space is always a time that I give myself to relax, my big space is when I work.

My little/baby age is 1. I just enjoy being dependent on diapers and also around that age of learning to walk so waddling around the house and plopping on my bottom is fun. I also can crawl at times as well because i am still learning. I like the food like Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets, Pizza, Animal Crackers, Cheerios, Ice Cream(Yum). I like being messy while eating as well. I also am mostly a good baby for my Mommy but can throw a tantrum as well like any 1 year old. The clothes I get to wear are great as well and wearing my hair in braids and pigtails is fun.
I just feel comfortable and safe being 1 and cared for by my Mommy. While I am at that age she tends for all my needs and I love it.
At first I had much more Big space time where I would go out to the gym for an hour or two. Go see a movie or something. As things progressed with both me and my Mommy my Big space time has shrunk. I basically have Big Space time when I am off work during the week as I work only Part Time as a CNA in a Nursing Home 15-20 hours per week and then the hours that I do work during the mornings during the weekdays are my only Big Space times now. Once my Mommy gets home from work for example today at around 5:30 P.M. my time I am put in a diaper and my onsie or other baby girl clothes and the rest of the night is Little time with Mommy. The weekends is all Little time. I has something I and my Mommy have build up to and we both enjoy it. I even think she wants to take it farther as she as hinted to me on getting a baby sitter( a close friend of hers who was a stay at home Mom and House Wife and her kids are grown. Oh by the way my Mommy is 41 and I am 19. Her friend who she has hinted to be my baby sitter is 50. I enjoy being cared for but didn't give her an answer as really Mommy hasn't come straight out and ask me how I thought about it yet, but I know it is coming. So pretty much my life is being cared for as a little 1 year old baby girl with a very little bit of time for Big time now and I am OK with that. If you would have asked this question 12 months ago I wouldn't have said the same thing. So time and exposure to new things as a baby/little has made me more comfortable for sure

Thankyou all for your responses, its been very informative and helpful. Its wonderful to see such a variety of answers and people -ConInc

My little age is 2. I identified it by observing other children out in public. I picked 2 because they're talkative and have big imaginations. Plus they can do activities like color, play with toys, etc. I also have disabilities that make me a 2 year old. I keep my division of little space at home when I come home from work. I have a boyfriend I call Daddy and I call him daddy in public.

I find it interesting that you are actually trying to get into little space since you heard about it. I think for most people it happens naturally and they are ashamed for feeling like that until they come to terms with who they are. Did you figure out a way to get there yet? :)

Anyways, I used to be interested in things like pacifier and bottles and baby-ish clothes while still being able to walk and talk, so I used to identify as a 2 year old toddler, sometimes feeling a bit older. But lately I lost my interest in these baby things and started feeling more and more like a little girl - 4 or 5. But I don't think this is something unchangable, you can feel like a little boy and still want a paci at the same time.

I personally actually enjoy being an adult a lot of the time, but there are things that trigger me into getting into little space. It usually has to do with socializing. When someone talks to me as if I was a little girl, that usually does it quickly. But it can be other things. When I am scared of something and there is someone very caring near me, I get into the little girl mind set too. I also have times when I am in my little space a lot and then there can be weeks when I don't even think about it.

I'd say do whatever feels nice and you'll figure the rest out. :)

Hi Leilana
Ive only known i was ab since june. From what everyones told me about Littlespace it sounds great! So yeah ive been trying to find it/reach it. And i think im getting close, its kind of annoying because the only thing that seems to be commo to littlespace is a sense of contentedness
Im not ashamed of my Little side. Im not hurting anyone although i do admit im fairly shy and self-concious about it all.
As for little age i think im fluid, depends on the mood im in i think...i think xD
But i'll definetly take your advice to heary
Thankies..oops i mean thankyou!
-ConInc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back