Should I really be doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I note in the description "You may have your choice of Rhumba Diaper Cover or Rhumba Panty" which is pretty cute.

Still prefer to have no cover as diapees look so gorgeous but maybe if you are in a push chair it would be more girly to have your matching rhumba showing when being pushed up the street?

To answer the questions on what I got the panties or the Diaper cover, well I got the diaper cover. Also for the length I got it so that part of my diaper will show when wearing it (no I don't plan on wearing it out in public so I will not be exposing any one to my diaper fetish)

babyboy said:
To answer the questions on what I got the panties or the Diaper cover, well I got the diaper cover. Also for the length I got it so that part of my diaper will show when wearing it (no I don't plan on wearing it out in public so I will not be exposing any one to my diaper fetish)

I think that's a great choice.

As for planning on wearing out in public you might not have much choice if you are the passenger in the push chair! (jk)

I am just wondering, I did it not see it answered so sorry if it is repeated but why are you nervous / scared?

babyboy said:

This is not going to be your halloween costume.
its so cute. lol

It's adorable, so I wouldn't worry too much. If you've never worn sissy or little girl clothes before then this will be something new. Feeling embarrassed is pretty normal though, especially with new things since they seem/feel uncomfortable at first. Maybe once your cute little dress arrives and you try it on you won't be so embarrassed cause you might like it.

9 days left till it should get here, yes I am counting down.

Mine finally arrived on Saturday! Yaaaaay!!!

IMG_0790.jpg

Mine came on Monday, I love them right now I am wearing the playdate set, I tried on the dress yesterday, I will admit I feel weird wearing the dress, I guess I just need some time to adjust to wearing the dress, but I did kind of enjoy it. I love the playdate set a lot. Sorry I will not be posting pictures of myself wearing them, as I a have a fear of being outed on the internet.

Hooray they came... Very cute stuff :)

You've inspired me to purchase a dress and wear with a diaper. I have worn a diaper with ladies pants. Best wishes as you explore

Howdy21 said:
You've inspired me to purchase a dress and wear with a diaper. I have worn a diaper with ladies pants. Best wishes as you explore

Now the bestest part with that dress being able to show off that Rhumba Diaper Cover or Rhumba Panty - pants just hides and covers the oh so pretties and then there
is the problem of hiding all that diaper absorbent bulkiness putting 10 pounds of material in a 3 pound fitted package - so the dress or a skirt is the perfect sissy answer !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back