Another girlfriend story. Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpuddles

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone. I have a huge problem. Me and my girlfriend have been together for around 2 years now and I told her about my diaper thing around 1 year mark. At first she was shocked and then she slowly tried to understand it but now when I brought the topic up and said that I would like to try to maybe make it into a sexual kink which I have wanted for a longest time she went 180 degrees and this morning she couldn't believe it and said that it is not normal. We've been together for 2 years, but half of it she has spent time in china where she studies and I have been back home. She hasnt seen my in a diaper and the whole situation freaks her out. She said one time that this results in pedophilia or I have had some backlashes from my childhood. I need help badly cause I don't want to lose her. She is everything to me. The real question is How do I make her comfortable around me?

If your DL interest freaks her out, best to drop the whole thing, wear only in private maybe, leave it a while, I mean weeks rather than days, then apologise for upsetting her. I think mentioning as a sexual kink was far too soon, better imho to let her continue to slowly understand it, let her take the lead as it were,,,

Her pedophilia comment makes it sound like you never fully explained what being a dl is all about. If that's the case then no wonder she is having a hard time accepting it.

I'd suggest you do some serious research on dl, and even write down what you need for explaining it better.

No offense, but you made the mistake of waiting a year to tell her, then made another mistake by just leaving it as an I wear diapers and want to make it sexual- without any in depth understanding for her. Don't make a third mistake by thinking she'll just eventually come around.

I totally agree to these comments. When I was DL only (now IC) I was only eating zone to time but telling my wife. When I turned IC she realized that I happy accept the situation and she explained to me that it is due to my childhood. I agreed. Rage it step by step, explain we’ll and give her the time to digest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good advice above. Let me add which is more important to you: Diapers or your relationship? If you say relationship, then it's best to talk it out and try to come to a compromise. If none is possible, then you need to either give up the diapers or move on to the next relationship.

I wish I had some advise for you but I'm sorry to say the best I have is support. Expect for the living apart your story is very similar to how my wife was and is handing of my abdl side. It is a tough road to walk but if you really love this person and you will find a way to make it work. If you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to message me. It can be a lonely situation. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back