Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I admit that I psychologically really do need to have a plushie with me all the time, otherwise I would go nuts.
Even medicated I still experience a lot of prey animal anxiety as an older adult with Autism.

I agree with you totally. I'm also older with autism. If it was socially acceptable I would carry my blankie around with me absolutely everywhere and if I couldn't carry it then I'd wear it like a cape. I bring my blankie to work as I have a private office and in the car with me, I bring him everywhere I possibly can, and without him it's just bad. I psychologically need him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always need a plush and white noise to fall asleep properly r to do so quickly.

Angelic said:
I always need a plush and white noise to fall asleep properly r to do so quickly.

Same here. Without my bear I can't seem to get comfortable and it takes a long time for me to fall asleep. Sure I can sleep without my bear, but I'm an exhausted wreck the next morning. So yeah, in order to function well I need my bear.

I also have tinnitus so background noise of some sort is a must to drown it out.

fluffles said:
I agree with you totally. I'm also older with autism. If it was socially acceptable I would carry my blankie around with me absolutely everywhere and if I couldn't carry it then I'd wear it like a cape. I bring my blankie to work as I have a private office and in the car with me, I bring him everywhere I possibly can, and without him it's just bad. I psychologically need him.

Diapers: the security blanket you can hide in your pants!

That's how I look at it anyway...

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Diapers: the security blanket you can hide in your pants!

That's how I look at it anyway...

Oh I do wear nappies, every day actually because I'm incontinent, but I can't snuggle a nappy!

fluffles said:
Oh I do wear nappies, every day actually because I'm incontinent, but I can't snuggle a nappy!

You can if you put a diaper on your plushie like I do.

Today I carried a small baby dolly friend with me to/from Boston, MA in my diaper bag.
I needed her near.
I carried her in my car, then on the MBTA, and with me to where I had to go.
Then back on the MBTA, and my car all the way home.
Anyway, I am winding down from my necessary trip into Boston, MA, and I am hugging another one of my plushies before bedtime later.

Slomo said:
You can if you put a diaper on your plushie like I do.

Interesting idea, but I like how my teddies feel way too much to do that. I prefer the nappy on me! And anyway my favourite comfort item is blankie and I reckon getting him in a nappy would be a bit of a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back