Thread: Introducing Myself

Cool Introducing Myself

How's it going? Well, I guess first of all I just want to thank the folks here for putting together what seems to be a pretty lively forum, good job on that by the way. My name's Tylahn, I'm I guess what you would say a "seasoned veteran" of the ABDL / Babyfur community (we're talking ten years next year, but never mind that.) As a furry, I am a raccoon of varying age, usually either sixteen or eight, younger occasionally. My character is decidedly male, with elements of sissy play involved, but no serious interest in acting as female.

Aside from my babyfur interests, I have a partial need to wear diapers, a sort of situational kind of incontinence which is more inconveniencing than really presenting serious issues, although nonetheless still a problem. I would say I'm pretty much on the fence regarding the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover spectrum, but in some ways they go hand in hand as opposed to working against each other.

On the side, I am an artist and I have an extensive body of work on my FurAffinity account as Friar,also having formerly gone by Ozzy Fox in years past.

Besides that, I love getting to know people and sharing stories, experiences, gripes and whatnot.I suppose I wouldn't mind getting to know some friends around here, so essentially, hi, how's it going? Let's get to know each other.

Oh geeze more texans :p
    Welcome to the site. Hope to see you posting around.
    Don't worry we don't bite!

Welcome to ADISC, tylahn.

Small world, I am also currently residing in the Houston area. There are a few of us here.

Enjoy the site, it sounds like you're already into things!

--The Silent Assassin--

Welcome to Adisc dude. Been a fan of your art for a few days (Mainly cause I didn't know you were )

I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to Adisc! It seems quite lively here and I'm new myself and in the UK.

Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

some video game, or computer issue?
    model rockets?
    Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
    How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
    How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!