Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting Fakers

I was a bedwetter from age 6 on and off until like age 14. Never was in diapers but I did get threaten to be put back in diapers every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggu View Post
    I was a bedwetter from age 6 on and off until like age 14. Never was in diapers but I did get threaten to be put back in diapers every now and then.
    Well if it happens again I'll make sure to follow up on it this time. No more talk and lets take action. So It came on at age six or was before that and they just dealt with it differently? Wetting the bed was so cool. Why did I give it up for a lousy art set?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I tried it once when I was like 13, I had this big plan in my head about how I'd use it to get put back in napppies however I chickened out after night 1. As far as I know my parents never discovered that I'd wet that once as I washed my sheets while they were at work.

Always fantasizes about faking a bedwetting problem, but with a babysitter and not my parents. Never had the chance to go through with it though.

I was a bedwetter for the first 9 years of my life. Ocassionaly wore GoodNites as a result, but the vast majority of the time, I had no protection. The thought of purposely wetting the bed to be put back in diapers never even crossed my mind until I heard other ABDLs mention this.

I wet the bed from the time I was 7 until I was 23. I never dreamed of faking it, it was awful always worrying about waking up wet somewhere other than home. In fact to this day I sometimes have wet nights but that is what diapers are for.

Not for diapers, but Ive read accounts from folks who having outgrown bed-wetting occasionally faked it so their parents would leave the rubber sheet in place. Wish Id been so smart!

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Well if it happens again I'll make sure to follow up on it this time. No more talk and lets take action. So It came on at age six or was before that and they just dealt with it differently? Wetting the bed was so cool. Why did I give it up for a lousy art set?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
    lol... Wished they did follow up on those threats tbh. I'm not sure If was an earlier problem but that is the time I recall waking up wet and my mom kinda annoyed because I wasn't a baby anymore but she still had to deal with wet sheets and clothes. I also recall wetting at school once because the teacher didn't give me permission to leave. Since I had a weak bladder I had an accident on the classroom. Teacher made me go look for a mop all wet all over the school and then made me clean it up in front of the class. And then again after I got home parents telling me they're gonna put me back in diapers again.

Here is my situation and please hear me out to why I did fake bed wetting when I was 12 years old till I was 14 years old. When I was 12 I noticed something in me that was quite different from most of my girlfriends and that was they were always talking about how cute boys were while I was actually thinking in my head how cute they were. She it took quite awhile and a lot of journaling before I know who I actually was and understood it. So I went to my parents and told them that I was a Lesbian and they flipped out on me, punishing me, verbally abusing me about it and how it was wrong. So to defy them and make them even more mad at me I started bed wetting. They took me to see my doctor and she said it was probably just a phase with my body changes and it would just run its course and I should just wear pull ups at bedtime. So that is how I actually starting wearing a diaper. I continued bed wetting until I turned 14 and then I just stopped as I entered High School. The verbal abuse about being a Lesbian didn't stop and came to a head the Summer after I graduated High School and told them I started a relationship with a 40 year old women. The pretty much forbid me to date her even though I was 18 and I said no I was going to date her anyway. They finally told me to pack my things and get out. I asked to move in with this women and she said yes. She is such a wonderful women. To make a long story short, I told her I liked to wear diapers sometimes and she was OK with it. It has grown quite a bit from there and even though our physical relationship only last several months our friendship is still really strong and she is really into being my Mommy more than ever now and actually without the sexually tension between us it is much better. It is just Mommy and Me.

I never faked bedwetting either. From a very early age in the mid 70's until 1990ish.
    Unfortunately I rarely wore diapers, except in the hospital.