Bedwetting Fakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
12srepaid said:
I never faked bedwetting either. From a very early age in the mid 70's until 1990ish.
Unfortunately I rarely wore diapers, except in the hospital.

I'm very confused: You never faked bedwetting from the mid-70s until 1990? ?????

12srepaid said:
I never faked bedwetting either. From a very early age in the mid 70's until 1990ish.
Unfortunately I rarely wore diapers, except in the hospital.

Interesting points about the hospital. What was the difference on wearing there comparing to home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did and for exactly the reasons you state but it never worked out and resulted in unwarranted worry on the part of my parents, unnecessary doctor appointments and a lot of regret. At the time I did not know what a diaper lover was or that I was one as this was in the pre-Internet age. My hope was to be put back in diapers. I wasn't but I did have plastic sheet put on my bed, an alarm in my underwear and a lot of embarrassment.

If you are thinking of doing this, please reconsider.

This is one thing I've never even considered as a kid. I was an actual bedwetter until I was 8, but I didn't get diapers until late into my bedwetting.

It is NOT an experience I want to go through again.

Kerry, I guess I meant to say that I was an actual bedwetter. Thanks for catching that.
Joelvc, I guess it was standard procedure for children during their stay in hospitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back