Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you think goodnites will fit?

Default do you think goodnites will fit?

I'm 118 pounds, waist size about 32-33 inches. I'm a girl, so I don't know if hips make any difference. So will goodnites fit me?

I'm sorry, I'm sure this question has been addressed many times before, but I searched and couldn't really find a definitive answer. I'd like a girl to answer, maybe, so I can get an opinion on the hips thing.

Not a girl, but wear girls Goodnites sometimes. I'm a 29" waist, 135 lbs. and they fit me with a lot of room to stretch...
    Take it for what it is, I guess.

I'm a girl! I have worn goodnites once. I wore a s/m boys version. It was a bit snug. I weigh 105 , and I don't know my waist size but I wear a size 1 pant if that helps. I think it's in the wiki how big they stretch. A l/lx should fit.

They should fit, but as girls get older, the hips get a bit wider (the difference between Juniors sizing and regular sizing is usually hips and slimness of the legs), so no guarantees.

They stretch a lot. Granted I'm a boy at 31-32 and 108 but the newer goodnites with the waistband are much better than some previous designs.

For the ladies hips make a big difference. I would measure your hips b/c odds are they are larger than 32-33. 32 in the waist is really pushing it for goodnites.

IMHO I would go with a proper adult diaper over goodnites anyways.

Newbie's first post, so I hope this isn't too sudden.

Anyway, this one is for the classic goodnites in green packaging (I live in Singapore where they don't sell the girl/boy differentiated goodnites (cry)) so I'm not sure how effective I'd be in helping you. In any case, as above. I really had to be careful putting my pieces on (this being because I tore more than 3 pieces by the sides just trying to fit my fat thighs in, ugh), and even after I barely fitted into them, just a huge move from my leg/nether region and splat, the sides break. I'm around 33 to 34 inches, I think, but my thighs are rather huge as a comparison. I hear the newer goodnites in the states shrank in size compared to the old ones, or am I being totally wrong about this?

118 lbs? Go for it. You'll be fine. That's even within the targeted weight range for the actual product.

32 in. is NOT pushing it for a girl. I'm around there, maybe a lil less. We girls fit into goodnites better because we don't have junk. :P

Butterfly Mage

I think they will work. When I was younger/thinner, they fit fine!

Though I am a guy, I fit into them fairly well at 32" and about 135lbs. You'll be fine.

Last edited by CrazyCanuck; 16-Apr-2009 at 19:52.