Not open for further replies.

sweetie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi I'm new here and I have a question, Does anyone else get the urge to chew on things not edible? I do and I don't know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweetie said:
Hi I'm new here and I have a question, Does anyone else get the urge to chew on things not edible? I do and I don't know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Many people chew on pens, pencils, eyeglasses...What do you chew on?

I chew on my sippy cup spout it's a hard one, that's about it because I'm embarrassed to have my family find out

All the time! My entire life I've chewed on inedible stuffs of all kinds. Pen caps, bottle caps, plastic figurines, toys, tons of stuff that probably isn't good for my teeth lol

Nowadays I have teethers and a good quality baby paci that I like chewing on. Those things are made to take a beating even though they were made for babies so you should have no problems going to town on one of those as long as they're not bad quality like a dollar water teether for example.

I suggest Nuby IcyBite key teether and leaving it in the freezer for about an hour. That thing is amazing!

Thank you for the information, any advice on telling my parents?

Yup, I chew on things like my sippy, plastic bottle caps, yogurt pots and more

I'm glad im not the only one. Does anyone know you do?

Chewing on things other than food is a condition called pica. My wife was a special education teacher and that was something some of her children were classified as having. I'm not surprised that AB/DLs might have other interesting conditions as well. I'm somewhat OCD which can present its own problems. Babies and toddlers chew on objects of course, in part because they're teething and part of it is a natural reflex to eat/suck reflex.

In school, I always chewed on my BIC pens (the cheap ones) and pencils. I don't do that anymore, not because I don't want too but I don't use pens and pencils that much anymore.

What do you chew on now and what did your parents say about it

Hi sweetie.

Wellcome to this online community.

I have a pasifer and I still suck on my thumb.

My Little bro also like to put his fingers in his mouth and also he chews on his teddies ear.

I have got him a teething ring as they are harder then a pacifier so you might find that getting a teething ring helps you as well.

Now as to your family finding our. You are the best person to judge whether this is going to be helpful to you or not. But if you live with a family that is accepting of alternative lifestyles then I would encourage you to come out to them as an ABDL Little. And spoke to them how regressing helps you relax and distress you.

But only if this is going to give you the freedom to be in Little space around them, if your family is not that open minded and you fill it would not go that will then you don't have to open up.

Just know that the people closest to 10 about your child like character already.

Well I hope that is helpful to you sweetheart

Siysiy

sweetie said:
I always have had the urge to chew on things non edible like toys, I don't know why has anyone else had something like this?

I've chewed on toys my whole life, whether or not it's normal, I'm not so sure, but it's normal for us, why don't you get som eteething toys to chew on so you don't ruin your other stuff?

I often chew on pen caps and stuff... or I used to when I had teeth (don't ask). XD

Thank you

I have a horrible habit of chewing on my pinky fingers.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Mine just got worse recently so I don't have anything anymore, I found myself chewing on my tongue last night while watching a movie with my family

I chew and destroy plastic stuffs, somtimes when im done with cans i crush them and bite it a couple times befor throwing it away. Ive always had a bad habbit of chewing and peeling skin from my lips and mouth and my nails. I chew an alot of plastic actually...heres hoping i dont choke!

Mine has gotten worse over the last few weeks and I don't have anything

Only a paci

Oh I do have pacifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back