Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello Everyone, first off I want to apologize for my behavior in the past. I didn’t mean to do what I did, to be honest the reason I have been a jerk is mostly because I haven’t had little time in a while because it involves crossdressing and I am a christian and didn't want to go to hell, due to Deuteronomy 22:5 and the fact I wanted to be seen as an adult by my own self. Of course, I was wrong in that regard, because in addition to everything else the stress just piled up and effected my life. Still, I realized the error of my ways and I am going to try to have little time more often. Also, I found out that I am not transgender. I am an Asexual man who is a little girl in spirit. It will take some time to accept that, sure. But I feel I am better than I was about my little side. :)

KittyninjaW said:
Hello Everyone, first off I want to apologize for my behavior in the past. I didn’t mean to do what I did, to be honest the reason I have been a jerk is mostly because I haven’t had little time in a while because it involves crossdressing and I am a christian and didn't want to go to hell, due to Deuteronomy 22:5 and the fact I wanted to be seen as an adult by my own self. Of course, I was wrong in that regard, because in addition to everything else the stress just piled up and effected my life. Still, I realized the error of my ways and I am going to try to have little time more often. Also, I found out that I am not transgender. I am an Asexual man who is a little girl in spirit. It will take some time to accept that, sure. But I feel I am better than I was about my little side. :)

Glad to see you're getting past some archaic and misleading beliefs.

On BIG point for you to ponder, is that God did not write the bible. A select few men did, and did so according to their own beliefs on what they thought God wanted the rest of us to believe. The next time you crack open a bible, look somewhere just inside the front cover (or first page or two). You'll see a copyright. Why though? God doesn't need a copyright, men do. The answer; because organised religion want's you to believe what they say, God want's you to believe in all that's good. Yourself included.

Slomo said:
Glad to see you're getting past some archaic and misleading beliefs.

On BIG point for you to ponder, is that God did not write the bible. A select few men did, and did so according to their own beliefs on what they thought God wanted the rest of us to believe. The next time you crack open a bible, look somewhere just inside the front cover (or first page or two). You'll see a copyright. Why though? God doesn't need a copyright, men do. The answer; because organised religion want's you to believe what they say, God want's you to believe in all that's good. Yourself included.

Slomo's on a role these days, and I have to agree with what he's saying. Deuteronomy also says you can't wear a garment made up of more than one type of fiber. You can't have a structure on your roof. Think how many churches have steeples and houses with chimneys.

There's great wisdom in the Bible and there's a lot of good advise on how to live one's life, but just like wearing diapers and regressing, one should seek balance. The New Testament is about love and forgiveness. No one is perfect nor will they ever be. We try our best and yes, sometimes we must give into temptation, especially when it's psychologically driven, but I don't think God punishes anyone for having a physical ailment, nor does he punish those who are quirky and different, especially when it's something we didn't purposefully choose.

The children will show the way.
Oh dear one you won't go to hell.
You must remember where the story's are from.
Why would a all loving God punish his children.
That's not God.
The only thing they understood back then was punishment so the men that wrote the Bible used that.
God only See's the best you can be.
To see any thing else makes it real.
Go with in your self God lives with in.
We are here to learn and grow.
Live a good life be kind to others.
Give when you have extra.
Love unconditionally what a better world it would be.
Look for the good don't concentrate on the bad .
God's not fear hate vengeance.
That's more like the Satan's stuff.
I found God you can too.
Go with in .
Medate in private God's there.
God knows what you were to become.
Here you are .
Build on good.

dogboy said:
Slomo's on a role these days, and I have to agree with what he's saying. Deuteronomy also says you can't wear a garment made up of more than one type of fiber. You can't have a structure on your roof. Think how many churches have steeples and houses with chimneys.

There's great wisdom in the Bible and there's a lot of good advise on how to live one's life, but just like wearing diapers and regressing, one should seek balance. The New Testament is about love and forgiveness. No one is perfect nor will they ever be. We try our best and yes, sometimes we must give into temptation, especially when it's psychologically driven, but I don't think God punishes anyone for having a physical ailment, nor does he punish those who are quirky and different, especially when it's something we didn't purposefully choose.

Agreed 100% I do not believe one bit is a sin to wear diapers or be a little, in fact it is the only time I actually feel pure of heart again is when I am in little mode. This does not make God love me less nor will it ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back