• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZToddler

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi Everybody :)

My name is Greg.
As my title states, I'm from the little country waaaaay down the bottom of the world called New Zealand.
It's such a beautiful place to live and I'm very proud to be a kiwi but unfortunately the ABDL scene is also very Little hehe.

What brings me here?. Well it's my first time logging into this site but not my first time browsing the forums.
I'm here to meet new people in little old NZ who share the same interests as me and also meet new people in other parts of the world.

What do I do in my spare time, other than abdl stuff?. I enjoy cycling as my main source of exercise, tinkering with my 2 cars (An Automotive Technician by trade) playing video games and hanging with friends.

I guess that's a decent Introduction about myself. I'm always up for a chat pm me if you want to talk. :)

Cheers.
Greg

NZToddler said:
Hi Everybody :)

My name is Greg.
As my title states, I'm from the little country waaaaay down the bottom of the world called New Zealand.
It's such a beautiful place to live and I'm very proud to be a kiwi but unfortunately the ABDL scene is also very Little hehe.

What brings me here?. Well it's my first time logging into this site but not my first time browsing the forums.
I'm here to meet new people in little old NZ who share the same interests as me and also meet new people in other parts of the world.

What do I do in my spare time, other than abdl stuff?. I enjoy cycling as my main source of exercise, tinkering with my 2 cars (An Automotive Technician by trade) playing video games and hanging with friends.

I guess that's a decent Introduction about myself. I'm always up for a chat pm me if you want to talk. :)

Cheers.
Greg

Welcome Greg! It's good to see you here! Believe it or nor there are other kiwis (NZs?) here. That was a good intro. What are the two cars you are tinkering on?

Hi Scaramouche.

Thank you, it's good to be here. I have found the Group for the kiwis and I promptly Joined.
Well, I made sure to read the stickies. I had a decent base for a good intro :).

I have a 2002 Honda Accord Euro R i built the motor myself it made 180kw at the wheels, it's still an on going project but it's pretty much finished.
my other car is a 90's Honda CRX with a 2.2L dohc vtec I swapped into it myself.
it's safe to say I like fast Honda's haha.

I can see you're a Honda lover! lol I'm partial to Toyotas myself but I'm not a fixer upper. We had a 1988 Honda Civic but it was stolen, vandalized and totaled forcing us to buy something affordable and it turned out to be a Toyota.

I'm happy you found the NZ group! Some groups aren't that active but I hope that one is. If nothing else it gives you some names to leave messages on their pages.

I really am a huge fan of Honda's, probably my preferred choice of car for the rest of my life I reckon.

My first car was a 1990 Toyota corolla. One of the best cars to learn in in my opinion.
Everything was simple, nothing went wrong with it, it also helped that i worked for Toyota at the time.
I have since moved on and moved to bigger and better vehicles (European), well maybe not better but there is more money in the European cars than the japanese stuff.

That's a shame your Civic was stolen, you went from one reliable car to another haha.

I hope the New Zealand page is more active, I've also got to post 20 times before I can private message anybody, so i guess that's an incentive to get posting.

Yeah having it stolen was a nightmare. We really couldn't afford a car payment then, either. But we got though it.

Yes, the 20 post rule is to discourage those spammers. I think the rule is you have to be here a week, too. But it goes by fast. Just keep looking at threads and commenting. You'll get there.

I've never had a car stolen, touch wood, I have on the other hand been broken into and had things stolen. It's such an inconvenience aswell, you have to cancel all your cards, call the police and insurance etc etc. Life goes on right? as long as it was just your car getting hurt and not yourself :).

Yup 20 posts and 7 days on the forum. it does go by fast. so has this whole year mind you.
I can't believe it's September already, bring on summer :).

NZToddler said:
it does go by fast. so has this whole year mind you. I can't believe it's September already, bring on summer :).

lol We're coming out of a very hot summer. Come on fall/winter!

ANOTHER KIWI!!!! Hey Greg good to see a fellow kiwi in the mix. Welcome to our hide away

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi. Another fellow kiwi here, although I live in the United Kingdom! Welcome!

Hey, welcome! I love both Hondas and Toyotas as well - great cars! I actually think that Toyota is better than most of European and American cars, basically nothing tend to break here. I'm currently driving Toyota Avensis 2011 for a couple of years now and it works like a charm. Before I have owned a 2003 Corolla and in a period of 3 years of using it I only had to replace the clutch. Call it lucky or not, but I have the same great feeling with Toyota that I have with Dells - own like 4th laptop from Dell and works perfectly. I can't say the same about reliability of Honda. I never owned one, but all my friends who has owned them was pretty much annoyed by constant fixes that they needed though they may have been just unlucky :)
Anyway, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back